Oddest place you have stroked one out?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by cannon fodder, May 4, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Where is the oddest place you have stroked sum of your gravy out?.. Either by yourself or with help by a member of the public...

2. RSM's office, When on Guard, on a saturday, In Berlin. The Only dude in BHQ was the duty sig, When he went for his meal, one of the guard had to watch the phones, so the sig routed them to the RSM phone. Ones gentelmans sauce was left in the RSM's waste paper bin. No salt

3. Was flying to America on a Civi flight, got bored and did the business in the bogs 25000 feet above the atlantic ocean

Best bit was how it still smelled of jiz when i returned for a piss 2 hours later

4. cant clame this one for myself, but during a live fire ex oversees a lad knocked one out in an old soviet style trench whilst on an advance to contact

Ive had my fair share on stag but thats nothing special in this company

5. In A Carton Of UHT Milk...... Camp Souter QRF Bldg....

Last Day Of Tour :lol: ....

6. In the sea in the maldives, I was young and there was a chick next to me sunbathing and she kept rubbing oil on herself so had to do the only thing a young lad can and find some where quiet...anyway...as i bolted a hefty sum of man fat a fish came up and bit the end of my fella..fcuk me ! jump ! I dug a trench up the beach, couldn't get out quick enough..never again !

7. Bog on Anglia Railways, trying desperately not to touch anything, it was gopping.

8. Planes, trains and automobiles. Not forgetting ferries, bedfords, then DAFs. Maybe a bit difficult on the bike, if anything it would have to be with the left hand, but hey a challenge is a challenge. :lol:

9. Every single sangar at Thiepval Barracks, Lisburn

A hangar at RAF Bruggen during Arrcade F*ck-Up 2002

North Gate at Blandford

10. In the Book Depository,on a humid November day while gripping the rifle with the other hand,nervously waiting for the motorcade to move down Deely Plaza :?:

11. not really rubbing one out, but i fu*ked the living daylights out of my mrs in the back of the c.o's car while on duty driver! left a nice sticky present on the back seat for the tw at hahaha :twisted:

12. ex girlfriends mums bed, I

13. In a Tristar toilet, on the way to calgary

one man mile high club

14. just phoned a mate. he pulled one off into a shoe in Marks and Sparks Bluewater a couple of weeks ago, used the changing room.