• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Oddest Mil place for a Sh#g

Was reminiscing on Ex the other day and remembered a moment of insanity with the fat unit bicycle on the 30m range at Cultybraggen and wondered where the oddest place anyone had gained carnal knowledge of the opposite sex was..........

Billet in RAF Stornoway (god forsaken place) - it was an annual camp many many moons ago..... wedged a bed and wardrobe against the door incase her roomates came in suddenly...

Another quicky (BJ this time) was in a L/rover while driving down the A1

EDIT: - dont think either are particularly odd I suupose, but mentionable all the same :lol:

In the pool at Harrogate.......yep if you were there after 92 then you have swam in my swimmers!!!!

And on the 5m board...

And in the trade block.

Stallion me

oh and I’ve had a wnak in the palace!

Local bike in Andover, shagged her in a 6 man room with all the occupants present! They complained when i woke them all up bangging her again at 6 in the morning! lol

4 of us decided that the Psyciatric center in Catarrick was boring so nipped out into town and met some pads wifes in a bar. All 4 of us went back to one of the wifies Pad and she took all 4 of us, after finishing, (as she was checking on th kids upstairs, we all did a runner back to the Psyc wing lol!!

This used to be quite a competition in one or two of my old units, hence...

In a parked up Chinook out on Soltau, the back of an ambi at the Royal Tournament, in a 432 (nothing to do with RAMC_Medic though!), under the railway bridge by the back gate at Keogh, and the officers mess at QEMH Xmas 1986...I was a Lcpl at the time.

Someone was caught in the sangars at basra palace we had to check the
empty sangars on rotation .Never caught anyone again though :(

In the back of a 3/4 ton ambi (40 MPH MAX SPEED) outside the NAAFI at QEMH 1978. Was on NI training at lydd & Hythe, when a guy ND on the range and took a couple of toes off, and the QE being the nearest mil Hosp he had to go there.
After the tour my POP was QEMH, where I spent a memorable 3 years.

Happy days.

CTC

Spookily like Scousemech on Summer Sales in 83, we had some 1 Sqn 16 Sigs Switchbitches on the 40/160. Also spookily the blart that I was banging (TBT Taff Big T*ts) was up with us for a week. I nailed her in the back of a Triffid det and shot my bolt when the Yeoman came up on the squauk box asking where I was because I had to do a quad change as Corps Main was doing a COC. I also biffed her in the front of the troop OCs rover and in the mess tent, as well as a few tactical ones around the site. She was a game girl.

In a room full of me mates in Faliraki, summer '99. Was only wierd because I knew one of the barstewards was videoin' us from under t'covers.

Latest Threads