Odd, Weird, or Strange News.

As the title suggests this is thread to post the wacky and funny headlines you see on a daily basis. If it's more than a headline add a link. Edits are allowed for clarity and humour.

My starter for EleventyTen.

Police catch ‘serial pooper’ after wrong woman gets a bum rap in Indiana. Linky Poo

A small-town jogger is in it deep doo-doo after being accused in a serial public defecation case, according to police in Fishers, Ind.

70c8fc80
Authorities say they’ve cracked the case of a woman who has been pooping on neighbourhood lawns during her early-morning jogs through the town. Officers urged the unidentified woman to seek professional help, though she may still face charges — especially if she continues to be such a crappy neighbour.

“We call her The Pooper. … We have lots of names for her,” Fisher resident Angie Kiley told the broadcaster. “Last week, or the week before, she did it in three or four different yards down the street — every other yard.”

Kiley added that the deuce-dropping delinquent always comes prepared to clean herself up afterward, though she doesn’t extend that courtesy to her neighbours.

“The toilet paper is the calling card,” Kiley said. “We know when we see that, that she’s been around.”

The phenomenon is commonly known as runner’s trots, and it’s thought to affect 20-50 per cent of athletes either during or immediately after exercise.

Police did not lay charges against the woman, though they say she could still face them in the future — if she doesn’t get her sh!t together.

When I first read your bolded bit I read it as India and thought 'isn't that normal for there'.

Troy

LE
As the title suggests this is thread to post the wacky and funny headlines you see on a daily basis. If it's more than a headline add a link. Edits are allowed for clarity and humour.

My starter for EleventyTen.

Police catch ‘serial pooper’ after wrong woman gets a bum rap in Indiana. Linky Poo

Did you find this on the internet by any chance?

I only ask because there's a thread about stuff from the internet already.

Latest Threads