Odd Things

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
A little while of leaving my ex wife many years ago , i contacted her to see if my sister could collect my effects as meager as they were. Sis duly collected my clothes records and gash T.A. kit amongst the stuff my ex packed were an odd assortment of kfs ,couple of plates and our BATHROOM CABINET .

Any of you lot get a weird going away prezzy from the ex.?

Blogg

LE
Mrs B MkI kept hold of three boxes of random papers that I left behind convinced this foolish error on my part held vital clues to where my vast wealth had been concealed from her and triumphantly handed it over to her lawyers

Sadly for her it was all stuff intended for recycling.

5 years later were sent to me.

Each of the boxes contained a typed list which set out the entire contents item by item. For example:

23: Domino's Pizza Flyer

My ex sent me a parcel of my personal effects to Germany just the other day. Including all the love cards from my girlfriend. Probably wasn't keen on them pinned to the wall in my ex bedroom.

Mrs B MkI kept hold of three boxes of random papers that I left behind convinced this foolish error on my part held vital clues to where my vast wealth had been concealed from her and triumphantly handed it over to her lawyers

Sadly for her it was all stuff intended for recycling.

5 years later were sent to me.

Each of the boxes contained a typed list which set out the entire contents item by item. For example:

23: Domino's Pizza Flyer

You are Prince Andrew and I claim my £5.

My ex, Psycho Architect Woman, left a load of random shite for me in our/her garage, only some of which was mine.
Some of it was hers! Now, that's an easy mistake to make if you're talking about CDs. It was fairly plain even to me that the architectural drawings she marked as being mine, weren't, and NEVER WERE. Her name was on them FFS.

Also left out for me was the world's biggest acoustic guitar, a Hohner IIRC. It was the size of Joe Royle's head. I never laid eyes on it the whole time me and she were together. No idea who owned it.

My ex, Psycho Architect Woman, left a load of random shite for me in our/her garage, only some of which was mine.
Some of it was hers! Now, that's an easy mistake to make if you're talking about CDs. It was fairly plain even to me that the architectural drawings she marked as being mine, weren't, and NEVER WERE. Her name was on them FFS.

Also left out for me was the world's biggest acoustic guitar, a Hohner IIRC. It was the size of Joe Royle's head. I never laid eyes on it the whole time me and she were together. No idea who

"It was fairly plain even to me that the architectural drawings she marked as being mine, weren't, and NEVER WERE. Her name was on them FFS".

They always leave you something to remember them by.

Rooper

War Hero
I was the Assisting Officer at a Court Martial for a SNCO who’d left a number of items in his marital home when he split up with his wife.

When the split became acrimonious she reported the said items to the RMP who initiated an inquiry leading to the court martial.

Fortunately for the SNCO the RMP buggered up the investigation and the charges were dropped after the pre-trial hearing. He was very lucky to get away with it!

EddieVDog

Clanker
I was the Assisting Officer at a Court Martial for a SNCO who’d left a number of items in his marital home when he split up with his wife.

When the split became acrimonious she reported the said items to the RMP who initiated an inquiry leading to the court martial.

Fortunately for the SNCO the RMP buggered up the investigation and the charges were dropped after the pre-trial hearing. He was very lucky to get away with it!
you can't leave it like that! What were said items?

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
Forgot i also got a pair of odd socks too small for my feet .