• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Odd Screen Effects

I have noticed recently that I am getting an odd effect on my screen whilst browsing ARRSE using Chrome, I don’t get if I use IE or Firefox, also I don’t get the effect on any other website.
What seems to happen is that I get an area around the centre (horizontally) where firstly the text isn’t displayed correctly, and also the focus point of the mouse pointer is about a line of text lower than it should be.
The picture below shows the effect, you can see it by on the line "Sticky: A Brief History Of ARRSE".
Any Ideas?

After posting I see that you cant actually notice the effect on the picture very well, I can send a full size screen capture by email if required.

Latest Threads