Odd number displayed on Mrs phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of a weird one tbh.
Rang SWMBO on her mobile from my mobile, now I come up as Hubbie on her screen.
However, I rang her 15 minutes ago and the number 01633 493968 appeared on her screen. Now, this is a Newport area code that covers Cwmbran as well. I was sat in the front garden on my mobile, we are an 01495 dialling code.. Any ideas WTF is going on here?

Bit of a weird one tbh.
However, I rang her 15 minutes ago and the number 01633 493968 appeared on her screen. Now, this is a Newport area code that covers Cwmbran as well. I was sat in the front garden on my mobile, we are an 01495 dialling code.. Any ideas WTF is going on here?

SQ_NSwitchDS_HereBeDragons.jpg

Bit of a weird one tbh.

It’s Leroy seeing when you’re next out so that the boys can pop round and make her airtight again.

Bit of a weird one tbh.
Have you tried ringing that number?

matrix-system-fail_2784216b.jpg

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
We've had several scam calls over the past few weeks that have come up with spoofed numbers including "area codes" that don't exist.

Bit of a weird one tbh.
I f*cking love these scandal tell-all posts!

I’ve had several scam phone calls lately and my phone gives a location where they’ve allegedly originated from.

Is it possible that your call has somehow become mixed up with a scammer and that’s the cause of the mystery.

They are tremendously active in phoning around. It seems to be computerised so they can phone millions of people everyday.

Snookie

Clanker
Why don’t you grow some balls and just ring the number if your that bothered instead of asking a load of random strangers on an Internet forum..

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Why don’t you grow some balls and just ring the number if your that bothered instead of asking a load of random strangers on an Internet forum..
I think you will find you are more the stranger.
Off you phuk now >>>>> and wipe your cheese on a curtain.
There's a good chap.

Just tried it again with the long haired OC sat next to me.
I dial out and it shows the 01633 number instead of mine. She blocked the 01633 number which then blocked my mobile as well.
Possibly a glitch in Vodafone system maybe?

If its still like it tomorrow morning I'll have to go to the Vodafone store.

Status
Not open for further replies.