Odd Gats

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by JoeCivvie, Mar 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Some absolute crackers here.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Some of them look safer to be in front of.

3. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I know the guy who made the barrels for that triple barreled shotgun.

It's a Dickson if memory serves.

4. Wondered where my stapler went!

5. Genius! Right, I'm off down my workshop... SMG made from copper piping, a hedge trimmer and an empty paint pot anyone?

6. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

7. a triple barreled shotgun or a trifle ?

• Like Like x 4
  8. You weren't in a crack commando unit & in 1972 sent to prison by a military court for a crime you didn't commit, were you? If so did you escape from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground and are you still wanted by the government, surviving as a soldier of fortune?

It's just I have a problem and no one else can help...

• Like Like x 9
  9. Captain Plume, That was almost as convinvcing a plea for help as the latest missive from my Nigerian friends.

10. Only if you can find me

• Like Like x 1

11. the author is, I believe, still in prison, having made four of those guns. Three of them are in the care of the National Armoury and he wouldn't tell plod where the fourth one went, hence his stay,

The Armoury haven't fired them as they are unwilling to risk it, but having stripped one of them down, there is no doubt in my mind it would work.

Can't find the link now, but there was a website called "english-russia" which featured some of the stuff the Chechens made during their civil war, very ingenious

12. Author is actually dead , see his site The Home Gunsmith

13. i stand corrected sir, i'll pass that on to the guy who mislead me!

14. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Can't get at the website and he's not wiki'd. Any chance of a synopsis? I was amazed you could buy his book on Amazon, along with the rest of the "people who bought this also bought..."