Odd Facts

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Squirting shaving cream up your japs eye (as only a 9 year old does) fucking hurts!

Any other odd facts? It's a Monday and I'm bored.

As the penis is commonly an ejectory organ I would suggest that putting anything in the entrance would be sore, if you get my drift.

However, It was discovered on a space mission that a frog can throw up. The frog throws up it's stomach first, so the stomach isdangling out of it's mouth. Then the frog uses it's forearms to dig out all of the stomach's
contents and then swallows the stomach back down again.

M

Mark The Convict

Your week will liven up considerably when you're charged with paedophilia and banged up.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Smudge you are absolutely correct.

Fuck all else happening though.

Badger I would like to respond in a sarcastic manner but I have to do my nails.

B & T, once you've finished your nails please describe your aforementioned bell end remembering to be incredibly descriptive about its size, smell and hue.

Obviously, this information is not for me, its wanking material for every other AGC male who decided a woman's job was for them.

The fucking shite burrowers.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Sorry to let you all down, but I was that 9 year old.

Another odd fact is that when you are banging your ex and you say "I bet your boyfriend wouldn't be happy about this" it doesn't improve the male orgasm.

Sorry to let you all down, but I was that 9 year old.

Another odd fact is that when you are banging your ex and you say "I bet your boyfriend wouldn't be happy about this" it doesn't improve the male orgasm.
Tell us it's not so, you've not been doing the horizontal mambo with she who must be tied to a steak and burnt?

G

goatrutar

Did the local scout master give you a Mars bar and a can of Coke after the "unpleasantness" with the shaving cream?

I would have...

R V Brown & Others many years ago involved a group of SM oddballs nailing their penises to boards and the like, that may have been what you were thinking of?
My Law lecturer had a bit of a thing for that particular case; then again we're pretty certain he blew his load in his pants one day when he got over excited when answering a question from the class babe.

Latest Threads