Odd Facts

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by B_AND_T, Sep 26, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Squirting shaving cream up your japs eye (as only a 9 year old does) fucking hurts!

Any other odd facts? It's a Monday and I'm bored.
  2. Another fact: B_AND_T starts fucking dull threads.
  3. Did the 9 year old give you consent?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Another odd fact is that a small percentage of males decide to join the Army each year and carry out a woman's role as a secretary.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. As the penis is commonly an ejectory organ I would suggest that putting anything in the entrance would be sore, if you get my drift.

However, It was discovered on a space mission that a frog can throw up. The frog throws up it's stomach first, so the stomach isdangling out of it's mouth. Then the frog uses it's forearms to dig out all of the stomach's
    contents and then swallows the stomach back down again.
  6. Your week will liven up considerably when you're charged with paedophilia and banged up.
  7. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Smudge you are absolutely correct.

Fuck all else happening though.

Badger I would like to respond in a sarcastic manner but I have to do my nails.
  8. Has the novelty worn off the gayness already? Or did it not take hold?
  9. B & T, once you've finished your nails please describe your aforementioned bell end remembering to be incredibly descriptive about its size, smell and hue.

Obviously, this information is not for me, its wanking material for every other AGC male who decided a woman's job was for them.

The fucking shite burrowers.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Why would you be getting a 9 year old to squirt shaving cream up your Jap's eye?
  11. IIRC there was mention on this very site yesterday of certain gentlemen inserting screwdrivers into the ends of their cocks.
    I imagine that would sting a bit?
  12. PS I'm a bit concerned now.Could someone please confirm what I think I read.Ta.
  13. You bastards I actually started reading this! Fookin wasting my Monday mornings, my tea won't drink itself ya know
  14. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Sorry to let you all down, but I was that 9 year old.

Another odd fact is that when you are banging your ex and you say "I bet your boyfriend wouldn't be happy about this" it doesn't improve the male orgasm.
  15. Tell us it's not so, you've not been doing the horizontal mambo with she who must be tied to a steak and burnt?