Odd dreams and their meanings

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Aug 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Last night I dreamt that I ended up in a ward full of babies in incubators.

For whatever reason it seemed right to fill them up with water and run away.

What does this mean?

Are dreams an indicator of inner thoughts? Do they convey to realtime in anyway? twice in a fortnight I've shot my bolt in my sleep.

Am I budding baby killer or just a prankster, clearly there is a difference and I'd be fibbing if I said I hadn't given it thought today..... The dreams etc, not killing babies.

2. Clearly you were putting them on the spot, survival of the fittest. Learn to swim or die.

Did any learn or were you too busy legging it from Matron?

3. This clearly means you have repressed feelings about shagging your mum and killing your dad.

4. Or maybe killing his Mum and shagging his Dad?

5. I dreamt i sucked off that irish crossdresser from hollyoaks in a public toilet can anybody shed the light on the meaning of this as it has left me somewhat disturbed

6. Sounds like the onset of puberty to me.

Do you walk round with your hand in your pocket so you can hold your penis all day?

7. I dreamt I was that Irish cross-dresser off Hollyoaks and you were begging to suck me off. You were gagging for it but I said no and gave you one up the arrse instead.

In a public toilet. And you cried tears of joy.

You are disturbed and I'm normal. :D

8. Baby : The need for self-nurturing, and responsibility for yourself or others.

Body of water : The context of your life—meaning the setting and situations within which the your life takes place—"your world"
    The unknown or a huge, deep area that you feel holds secrets.

Water : Satisfaction or quenching
    Ability to adapt or accommodate, as water assumes the shape of its container.
    Pervasiveness or ability to have far reaching effects, as water naturally flows and spreads into its surroundings
    Water that is flowing or changing shape can represent change, transformation, or movement forward in the dreamer's life—possibly out of the dreamer's control

Wet : Dealing with water and trying not to get wet (walking in the rain, walking through puddles, carrying a bucket of water, etc.) can also represent messiness, hassle, or inconvenience.

Being afraid to get wet can represent a fear of trying something new, as in "dipping your toe in to test the waters," or being afraid to "get involved."

Running away : Escaping or running away from an undesirable situation can represent the feeling of escaping, or a need to escape, from something in real life. For example, escaping from a jail when you have been falsely accused could mean you're feeling falsely accused in real life.

Escaping from someone with ill intent towards you could mean you're feeling manipulated, taken advantage of, or threatened (physically, mentally, emotionally) in real life—or you're afraid of it happening.

Killing : Killing or wanting to kill often represents a desire for power or control, often based in feelings of powerlessness. Killing someone can mean:

You'd like to take power from whomever or whatever that person represents in your real life, perhaps so you can feel less powerless
    You are angry at them in real life
    You're feeling unwilling to deal with the problems or hassles you feel they cause you

9. YAW GONNA DIE BITCH!

10. Did i call you daddymum? if so can you at least use some spit next time as it was'nt tears of joy

11. I dream I'm stabbing Gordon Brown repeately in his remaining eye then sh*tting on his cold dead corpse.

12. Lat night I dreamt that Newcastle was drug and crime free and that it's happy citizens were healthy and in full time employment and that single mothers were a thing of the past.

13. Keep it believable will you please?

14. I once had a nightmare that I was surrounded by drug addicted neds, buckfast swilling dole scroungers and gangs of knife wielding barely literate cowards.

Imagine my embarrasment when I realised I was actually awake and in Glasgow!