Odd Adverts

I was in Festival Walk, a reasonably up-market shopping mall here, this morning when I clocked this advert:

I'm not sure what it's meant to be advertising but I really don't think the ad agency thought this one through.

Is it Wham, 30 years ago?........

I was in Festival Walk, a reasonably up-market shopping mall here, this morning when I clocked this advert:

I'm not sure what it's meant to be advertising but I really don't think the ad agency thought this one through.
two gayers advertising a gayers shopping village.....seems that they have it spot on.......retune the old gaydar mate, before it's too late and you find yourself talking to him......

quentin crisp - Google Search

It's quite blatantly suggesting that you can get some man in you, in here.
Best not to hang about too long you may be targeted for a good bumming......or just a bumming who knows.

I prefer a lighter to get my FAGS going

FAG Heating Manager is a software for determining the right FAG heating device quickly and easily

Attachments

Hint: Upper right corner, TLA in red.
Ah. Not being an American teenager I missed the glaring humour in that. Anyone got any side splitting links to beavers or bits of sliced cheese?

Soggy4978

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
You've just got to love when targeted advertising does its job properly:

a84_a4_2.jpg

That's in Kowloon Tong isn't it?
It is indeed, which I think is a bit off your route if you also cover the High Chapperal. (Unless you cover a fucking big area?!)

Kowloon Tong is a fucking strange place in itself - a lot of expensive international kindergartens and schools and short-time hotels - often next door to each other.

It is indeed, which I think is a bit off your route if you also cover the High Chapperal. (Unless you cover a fucking big area?!)

Kowloon Tong is a fucking strange place in itself - a lot of expensive international kindergartens and schools and short-time hotels - often next door to each other.
Listen mate I had to Google it in the first place just so I could join in with the conversation,I haven't downloded the street map or the A-Z,so you could tell me anything and I wouldn't have a bull's notion.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Invictus_88 RAC 97
M Jobs (Discussion) 0
E Now That's What I Call NAAFI Bar 203