Octuplet mum already has 6 kids.

Discussion in 'US' started by DavidBOC, Jan 31, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This has gotten a lot of press in the US but I see it has made the BBC also.

BBC Linky

A California woman in her twenties who already has six kids 8 and younger had octuplets. Her husband is a contract worker on his way back to Iraq and she is staying with her parents.

The thing that really gets me isn't in the BBC article but has been in stories here in the states. She plans to breastfeed them!!!

FFS, a springer spaniel is equipped for 8 and still has a hard time with 8 pups. How can she feed 8 when equipped for 2?? She will be nursing for about 20 hours a day. Daft!
  2. I saw this story out here in NZ, She is a brit is she not? Certainly sounded like one.
  3. Perhaps whilst she was in theatre having the 8, they grafted on a set of pig's t*ts?
  4. Wasn't six enough?
  5. Truly bizarre..

"LOS ANGELES – The woman who gave birth to octuplets this week conceived all 14 of her children through in vitro fertilization, is not married and has been obsessed with having children since she was a teenager, her mother said.

Angela Suleman told The Associated Press she was not supportive when her daughter, Nadya Suleman, decided to have more embryos implanted last year.

"It can't go on any longer," she said in a phone interview Friday. "She's got six children and no husband. I was brought up the traditional way. I firmly believe in marriage. But she didn't want to get married.""

6. She should have gave adoption a thought, if she adores children so much.
  7. Have a walk around Gateshead mate. She's nowt special.
  8. With a name like this: Nadya Suleman , she must be a Brit! :D
  9. i wonder how much she'd get in benefits?
  10. It's a vagina, not a clown car.
  11. Gets better - having the kids was just a way of her becoming a rich celebrity!

Don't worry about her breastfeeding DavidBOC - the mother will be sucking of the US Taxpayers teat for decades!

in full

and check out the comments!
  12. I think she could better be described as a 'professional mooch'. Why doesn't she do what is best for these infants and give them up for adoption?
  13. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Ref previous comments: Why would she be a Brit? What relevance has that got? I'm more interested in 'Suleman' being her surname, which could go some way to expaining the rapid reproducing of children. But there appears to be more to it than that;

She is clearly a lunatic.

14. That article does say that. :?
    But all the other articles state that she is not married and it is her father that works in Iraq.
  15. To give an update a US restaurant chain, Denny's, which specializes in breakfast fry ups all day has created a "Suleman Breakfast" in honour of the young woman.

You get eight eggs, no sausage and the people sitting next to you have to pay for it.