October 7, 2001. Afghanistan is invaded under the doctrine of "self-defense"

Discussion in 'Afghanistan' started by Psybes, Oct 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [h=2]Was America Attacked by Afghanistan on September 11, 2001?
    Was America Attacked by Afghanistan on September 11, 2001? | Global Research[/h]In a nutshell:

"Afghanistan did not attack America on September 11, 2001.The war on Afghanistan was already on the Pentagon’s drawing board prior to 9/11.The US led war on Afghanistan, using 9/11 as a pretext and a justification is illegal and criminal.The US and NATO heads of state and heads of government from 2001 to the present are complicit in the launching of a criminal and illegal war. Invoking article 5 of the Washington Treaty is an illegal and criminal procedure. The (former) US and NATO heads of state and heads of government should be prosecuted for war crimes."

Come home soon, we need you here.
  2. May I be the first to welcome you to ARRSE.

Now **** off you dribbling fucktard.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Utterly shocking. Do you mean to say that the Pentagon think carefully about how they might at some point in future conduct military operations in potential flash points? I bet the Jews are behind this.
  4. 9/11 was an inside job. Everybody knows that.
  5. It's 11/9 FFS!
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Get on with program PA. Also, congrats again!
  7. No, it was David Icke and the lizard people who were responsible.
  8. Or lets fight these fuckwits on their streets instead of fighting them on our streets
  9. I'd be more surprised by the US *not* having plans to invade a country.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

rumour has it they hid the plans to invade canada as they still claim 1812 was a victory :)
  11. As I recall the government of Afghanistan was asked to either provide the US with the tall man or allow them to locate him, given that he admitted planning the attacks on the US.

They declined, so the US and those with the willpower linked up with the Northern Alliance to remove any obstacle to the pursuit of UBL and his personnel.

The current rabid cluster**** of nation building and whatnot was a case study in mission creep. In any event the first operation was largely successful, aside from the ISI assisting and sheltering the target.

Anyway, crying about people being mean is very unlikely to gain traction anywhere and while the US remains a superpower it will largely do as it likes, just like every other country and superpower before it in the history of humanity.

Not many sensible people see much of an issue with the first part of the afghan adventure, save the shitskins, but they have subsequently demonstrated their own self worth in the scale of things.

Still, you hang on for that trial, because that's definitely going to happen, for sure, any day now, really.