Ocean Diver Course

Looking for some advice - Cannot seem to find any info on Defence Gateway JSAT regarding Ocean Diver Course in Plymouth.. Only courses listed seem to be Cyprus or Gib. I believe there is courses in Plymouth at Bovisand. I have also contacted J S S A D C Web Site but no reply.

Have I missed something?Any advice much appreciated..

This was posted on ASADAs page on Facefeck on the 2nd July bud....

All. As a result of this mornings meeting JSSADC will cease running courses at Bovi with immediate effect. We will move to temporary accommodation in South yard and have a further meeting on Thursday to confirm exactly what real estate we can utilise for the time being. Obviously there is a lot to undertake to move and get up and running again but all agencies appear onside for getting us up delivering courses ASAP. Today I have had to cancel next weeks ESADS development crse and the OD course 15-19 Jul. As a result of the re-location decision these are the only courses cancelled so far. We will continue to update personnel that have been allocated for other courses as the move progresses.

Probably why you cant get on one. Try the Army Diving School at Bovington. I did my Ocean and Sports there. Brilliant little school and great courses.

New info for you on their move...

Our new address is Room 12, Building SO66, HMNB Devonport, Plymouth. PL2 2BG. The OIC can be contacted on 01752 553718/9375 53718, Chief Instructor 01752 554729/9375 54729 & the Course Clerk on 01752 552583/9375 52583. The Fax number is 01752 553434/9375 3434

Thanks buggrit...will look for a link somewhere cheers