Occupy London Take Over UBS Building

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Mr_Fingerz, Nov 18, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

2. Bloody good on them I say.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. It'll be interesting to see how many other locations will up their 'ant' in reference to Security now this is in the wider domain, as we speak 'due to the colder winter climate will descend upon us they will recce further Buildings to Squat'

I don't think the Court's will see 'Public Repossession' in the way they'd like to,

Occupy London takes over empty UBS bank
  4. Seconded.
  5. So they're all in one building now.........

• Like Like x 5
  6. Leveller is a friend of the avaricious, incompetent chancers that got the world into the mess it is in.
  7. So they "took over" an empty building?

not exactly V for Vendetta, is it? When they blow up Parliament, then I'll be impressed.:headbang:
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Tube train would probably be 20 minutes late and the army end up mowing down the population of London, daft masks and all.
  9. Didn't know the Labour party had moved in there as well.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

This could be interesting and maybe more relevant than the feckless ******* outside St. Pauls.

1) Buildings being unoccupied long term is a disgrace
    2) They will be off the streets and have somewhere to shit other than a church
    3) They have the opportunity do demonstrate that they are about more than wind and water (although I suspect the gig will be hijacked by Save The Humpback Lesbian and Radical Feng Shui With Mu Tea brigade).

UBS (and others) could have taken the moral high ground by temporarily gifting empty buildings to responsible community groups like Yoof Clubs, Creches, Coffin Dodger Drop-in Centres etc (and avoid empty building tax in the process).

Watch and wait, but keep the bus engine warm.

Be interesting to see how much sharper UBS lawyers are than whatever deadbeats the Corporation employs.
  11. I think you know very well to which bunch of tossers I was referring. Not that Labour aren`t tossers also.
  12. How do you run an economy without banks then?
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Most will be on the way home later today for the weekend with mummy and daddy in the country pile.
  14. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

That's easy, move to Eire..... ;-)
    • Like Like x 2
  15. I say we nuke them from orbit, its the only way to be sure.....