Occupational Health

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by booboo, Jun 2, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. I need some info on hep B vaccinations, can anybody tell me how to get in touch with occy health. I can't get an answer at the number I've been given.
  2. Where abouts are you as that would make a difference
  3. I'm in UK fairly central
  4. if you work in a hospital its usually very close, in the same building.
    if you dont work in a hospital, go to one, theres usually an Occupational health dept very close, in the same building.
  5. Sorry, I didn't make myself clear. I would like to speak to the army occy health if that is possible? Having no joy from my PCT or Gen hospital and my GP isn't being very helpful.
  6. Check PM