Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OC applied for my discharge

What on earth did you think was going to happen when, at the start of your warning order, your OC, called you in and explained what a warning order is all about?
But but he didn't think the OC was serious

When I joined it was definitely look for reasons to kick out (yet I still managed to weasel my way through.)

When I was at ATR it was 'train in, not select out'
It was almost impossible to get people removed.
That's because your field craft was top notch, and no one saw you

Last edited:

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
That's because your field craft Waz top notch, and no one saw you

It was more likely my ability to quote three monty python sketches in under a minute in any weather

So our dear beloved OP joined Arrse on the 7th January 2020, made two posts and has not been seen since.

He has either a) Found all the tea and sympathy he was looking for, or b) Is serving time at a Military Correction Centre for snotting the OC / Civilian Instructor, or the Padre for refusing to wipe his arse, or, c) has joined the ranks of the great unwashed and flipping burgers at any of the fast food chains previously mentioned.

I'm taking bets.

MODS spare Sock Account going, @abchdgwiqlp

Moving on...

20200118_213611.jpg

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
It's a well known fact, OCs hate unnecessary paperwork; so to apply for a discharge reflects on your ability as a Soldja.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
It's a well known fact, OCs hate paperwork unless done by someone else; so to apply for a discharge reflects on your ability as a Soldja.

minor edit

Latest Threads