Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OC applied for my discharge

Not after sympathy. Just want to know what I can do. I will be writing a letter to the OC and seeing the padre . Thanks for the help and replies.
Give it a go; you sound a bit contrite and seemed to have identified where you've gone wrong. I think you have realised that being in the forces isn't the same as being at school - there are real and lasting consequences of being a bit of a prat.

In spite of what others have said, good luck.

I did the DTM (MTO as was) course there and found all the civvy instructors perfectly fine if a little boring maybe.
I was there as PS in Hangar 5 (Quick Repair Section) and as a civvy inst in Hangar 1. Most were excellent but I can understand how they might have appeared boring, we didn't meet did we :)

Also did the MTO course, most dry and boringly dull course ever.

I was there as PS in Hangar 5 (Quick Repair Section) and as a civvy inst in Hangar 1. Most were excellent but I can understand how they might have appeared boring, we didn't meet did we :)

Agree about course content which is what probably makes the instructors seem boring. They are just really into their subject. I was there 2018.

Not after sympathy. Just want to know what I can do. I will be writing a letter to the OC and seeing the padre . Thanks for the help and replies.
Take the time to have a look at this video (15 minutes) of a speech made by someone who has been there, done that and got the tee shirt. It might not help you out of your present predicament but may help you to sort things out in future:

Learn lessons and move on - good luck!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Try the All Arms Sub-Unit C/SQMS!! Proper bundle of laughs that one was.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Wouldn't know. All I know is that they went downhill after I left

1578503560013.png

TY Forum IT Spod.

Latest Threads