Obtaining Dental records??

Ah, thank you. Had not thought it was so simple

Doing it with a finger or two,eyes scrunched a bit near the screen, trying to make sure I don't make a mess or mistake in the process.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Ah, thank you. Had not thought it was so simple

Doing it with a finger or two,eyes scrunched a bit near the screen, trying to make sure I don't make a mess or mistake in the process.
In the end everything boils down to money, whilst NHS was set up with patients in mind, GPs thought they'd get more money one way, dentists wanted to still be able to do private work easily.
Both got what they wanted.

Wow, thanks everyone, missed a few posts, I've had them re-cemented on now but they still didn't have a great idea of what to use... first time they lasted 48hrs, they've been on a few days more now so I'm happy. I'm after the records purely so I have something to say, bc at the time they where put on I didn't really listen, all i can remember was the Col saying "this is the glue they stick xxxx on the space shuttle with" I'll try and get some photo's with a collection of mirrors and camera holding ;)

Thanks for all the comments it's appreciated!!

It was probably panavia. TBH if it comes off regularly then it's not the glue it's the design of the crown/shape of the tooth underneat that is probably at fault. By all means submit a SAR to get your docs but unless your dentist trained at the Early Learning Centre, they won't be any good. You can ask two dentists what glue to use in any given situation and you'll get 10 options...

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Haven't used Panavia in years, Calibra is far easier and a lot less technique sensitive!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
And probably not on P2P! OP said they were fitted years ago so an educated guess.
Oops, you are correct, 96 would have been a good year for Panavia, it was still fairly new on the market then.

Haven't used Panavia in years, Calibra is far easier and a lot less technique sensitive!
Panavia 21 (TC shade) for the win! Never fails, except where you ignore the occlusion....

Though I am increasingly partial to NX 3 these days: The kit is just so sexy with dozens of automix syringes + a nice wipeclean flow chart means I cant forget how to work the effing stuff while in a decaffeinated state!