Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Fugly, Jan 8, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Does anyone know the initial signs of someone developing OCD?

Its just that i've spent the last 2 days solid cleaning the house, and if i can encourage some of the initial traits of OCD to develop in the missus, she might actually clean the fcuking place herself now and again.

:evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:
  2. lol
    it might not work, she might just gently suggest you see someone
    but anyway...
    do things in a certain order, like hoover first, right hand side first, if you don't do it right you have to start all over again. if her cooking is sh*te then chew a certain number of times on each side, if you do it wrong start again. When you go to bed take off clothes in an exact sequence, put in the same place everytime, lights turned off at desired time. A good one is all your books or dvds having to be in alphabetical order, with the spine facing a certain way.
    In terms of cleaning you could clean your hands every 5 mins in a certain way, if you get it wrong start again. This will prove the house is dirty because you need to clean.
    Basically do what it says, be obsessive and compulsive!!
  3. daz

daz LE

What you need mate is aversion therapy, every-time your misses sits down to watch deadbenders instead of doing her block jobs, shock her with a cattle prod :lol: :lol: :lol:

also try the carrot technique, since you're already using the prod, after shes cleaned her festering kegs off the floor, reward her with a chocolate, the prod her again, after all there's no way you should let her arsse spread :lol: :lol:
  4. I'm sorry to report that it's far too late to rectify this situation. One must develop ones own piggish ways prior to marriage thusly putting the burden of hygeine onto the prospective wife/maid.

Try to make peace with your status as housekeeper, that's what I've done. :D
  5. Flick the light switch on-off seven times every time you enter a room or else "all my friends will die".
    Then proceed to vacuum the same square meter of floor, repeatedly muttering "Not clean, not clean, not clean..."