Observer.

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
Got a pack of 48 soft colour pastels, as the weather is temperamental, the street trash is increasingly non- enjoyable and definitely not worth portraying, can I have suggestions of what I could draw a picture of...no, not my dick, the paper I have is far too small, and not my brain either, it's the size of my dick, only bigger

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Got a pack of 48 soft colour pastels, as the weather is temperamental, the street trash is increasingly non- enjoyable and definitely not worth portraying, can I have suggestions of what I could draw a picture of...no, not my dick, the paper I have is far too small, and not my brain either, it's the size of my dick, only bigger
Your imagination - that seems small enough! ;)

Draw a picture of a sober, non-drug addled person who doesn't create sh*t threads?

Start with the basics.
images.png

I thought you normally ate them....

Go here and bang out one of these each day...

Last edited:

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

964ST

LE
48 Pastels should be enough to portray the „anguish and embarrassment„ of the first soldier to be RTU,d from the South American „International All Arms Llama Wrestling Cadre“ after he „anticipated the movement“ and spat at an Alpaca mistakingly on the initiation phase!

D

Deleted 4482

I would like to see an artistic interpretation of the, as yet, only known source of perpetual motion & energy to mankind.

Show picture of Stacker arguing on a thread, arguing against a point he himself made 3 pages prior, and then arguing with himself!

This sort of energy could be harvested.

:)

I had a schnitzel, with jersey royals, peas sweetcorn and sauerkraut for my tea, later on at about 2030 hrs i will have a mug of earl grey, and eat two chocolate eclairs,........... from farm foods............. £1 for 6......draw that!

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
I would like to see an artistic interpretation of the, as yet, only known source of perpetual motion & energy to mankind.

Show picture of Stacker arguing on a thread, arguing against a point he himself made 3 pages prior, and then arguing with himself!

Look fecker, I do drugs...the very fact of reading what you posted is in danger of smashing my specs, and then what will I sketch ???? ;)

D

Deleted 4482

Look fecker, I do drugs...the very fact of reading what you posted is in danger of smashing my specs, and then what will I sketch ???? ;)
That solves it- self- portrait. Sit in front of a mirror-with your laptop...and draw what you see. Then post a picture of it.

Dont forget to include the stuff you have gathered around you.
Entwining social media postings with classical art all in one post.

Make it so.

Edit: Have mental image of something resembling Stephen Hawking in his chair with an ashtray on one arm of it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
That solves it- self- portrait. Sit in front of a mirror-with your laptop...and draw what you see. Then post a picture of it.

Dont forget to include the stuff you have gathered around you.
Entwining social media postings with classical art all in one post.

Make it so.
I've always aspired to stuff like this, but gave up as snorting substances has always given me a sneeze, which defeats the purpose early ;)

That could power the National bloody Grid.

D

Deleted 4482

I've always aspired to stuff like this, but gave up as snorting substances has always given me a sneeze, which defeats the purpose early ;)

Have just watched that. Initial thought: 'fecking mental'. On further thinking...:' bit too deep for me at this moment'.

I get their point slightly but my head would fall off if I gave it further thought.

'ashes to ashes, dust to dust' and..we'll all end up the the matrix one day is my current best shot.

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
Have just watched that. Initial thought: 'fecking mental'. On further thinking...:' bit too deep for me at this moment'.

I get their point slightly but my head would fall off if I gave it further thought.

'ashes to ashes, dust to dust' and..we'll all end up the the matrix one day is my current best shot.
It is indeed much more complicated : the 'picture is a representation in 2 dimensions of an existent level in 3.

Far better explanation here:

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
Sir

When I saw the title of this thread I thought that it was about me.

Fame at last, etc.

Faithfully

Disappointed from Dorset
****! But yer a lovely **** really, Dorset is just East of God's Own World in England !!!