observation post assistant?????

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by bart84, Jun 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. can anyone please tell me more about the observation post assistant course and what the job itself is like.
    anyone do the job themselves and either love it or hate it? why?
  2. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Certainly. The key to the role is observation and intelligence.

You see that little bit up on the top right that says 'Search'? Yup, that one!

Now try to employ your future key skills.
  3. Cheers for the advice fella. Youre a very funny guy and you should be proud of yourself for your witty comment, well done you. Already tried the search but there are no first hand experiences that i could find, however, if you can find any i would be grateful for the link.
  4. I agree, well done Gremlin :clap: :clap: Beat most of us to it.
  5. obviously beat everyone to it didnt he scarletto if his was the first post after mine.
  6. Your observation goes along with your reading then.
  7. If any one does this job i would be very grateful for a pm as im looking at transferring and would really appreciate some first hand knowledge and experience. Cheers
  8. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

OK, just for you I will explain this again very slowly.

This subject has been repeated ad infinitum on this forum (specifically Gunners) and there are lots
    of posts giving fairly detailed information.

If you are talking about an OpAc role quite a few personal opinions have been given, and it can be one of the most challenging and rewarding jobs in the Gunners for a junior rank.

If you are referring obliquely to the Spec Op role WYSIWYG on here, and it is unlikely that any further info will be forthcoming.

Rather than sitting there bitching, start reading and learn something. Do you expect your SNCOs to tie your shoe laces for you as well?
  9. GunnersQuadrant

GunnersQuadrant LE Moderator

Bart, PM me with your requirements and I shall find out the information you require.

Gentlemen... for shame.
  10. GunnersQuadrant

GunnersQuadrant LE Moderator

Guess again, I just love it when people think they know who I am.

Unfortunately I have to deal with arrogant, ineffective people everyday in these forums, especially those who jump on newer members asking simple questions.

If you think you know who I am come and pay me a visit 5A, otherwise hide behind your screen and type away some trollish post lad.

Bart a PM has been sent.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.