Obscure sexual practices

Actually came across one the other day that I's never heard of 8O

Apparently 'wolf-bagging' is when a gay man 'strangles' his partner whilst backscuttling him. This causes the 'victim' to choke, which in turn causes the sphincter to contract, increasing the pleasure for the 'stabber' 8O :?

Was thinking of trying this on the missus but i'll probably forget to stop strangling... :twisted:

Anybody else heard of this...or anything worse? :lol:

not as worse but i like tea-bagging my missus

whit_RE said:
Actually came across one the other day that I's never heard of 8O

Apparently 'wolf-bagging' is when a gay man 'strangles' his partner whilst backscuttling him. This causes the 'victim' to choke, which in turn causes the sphincter to contract, increasing the pleasure for the 'stabber' 8O :?

Was thinking of trying this on the missus but i'll probably forget to stop strangling... :twisted:

Anybody else heard of this...or anything worse? :lol:
I think the proper term for this is Auto-Arrsefictiation.

I like to wear a gimp suit whilst the midgets from next door come round and smash me in the face with cricket bats. For variation, I sometimes get them to cme round with baseball bats, irons, golf clubs (9 irons) or a bag of potato crisps.

It doesn't actually bake my cookies, but it hurts alot, which is nice in a special kind of way. It makes me feel that I am doing my penance for having bad thoughts . . . about you mostly.

Wolf-Bagging....Just put it in to the urban dictionary and came up with different varients but the best I found was -

" The act of going out into the woods armed with a Tesco bag and trying to trap a wolf within."

Well I would firstly like to say hello, and ask that you go easy on me as this is my first post. I just wanted to say that yes I have indeed heard of wolf baggin. I refuse to comment on if I have tried this rather interesting sexual act. But I was lead to believe that wolf bagging was whilst indulging in a bit of back skuttling you proceed to ram your fingers down your partners throat to make him/her gagg causing the sphincter to contract. But hey I am mearly a woman and dont know to much about these vulger sexual acts. P.S janieo would you need to use a tesco bag for life or would one of their freebies bags do?

A bag for life would be stronger ! as I always have holes appear when I get back to my car after shopping with the freebie ones losing half of my goods !

Welcome TIT-HEAD to the arrse :wink:

i remember when the missus had our first i found i had a bit of a thing for breast milk!! 8O strange but it was a turn on while it lasted!

Thank you for the welcomes.

Another interesting sex act is one known as tromboneing. basically the girl/guy stands behind their partner licks their hoop whilst w*nking them off, kinda looks like your playing the trombone (so im told;)) so hmmm obviously where the name came from.

TIT-HEAD said:
Let me know your ideas bullet, and I will try them out. Pics to follow haha surley thats fair?
The only thig I can think of is the male wears his partners breasts as a hat while doing the dog/cat/rabbit etc up the wrongun.

Or is puting breasts on your head a bit sick?

TIT-HEAD said:
Thank you for the welcomes.

Another interesting sex act is one known as tromboneing. basically the girl/guy stands behind their partner licks their hoop whilst w*nking them off, kinda looks like your playing the trombone (so im told;)) so hmmm obviously where the name came from.
There is a rather good account of that in "Picking Up The Brass" ;)

I like to do Sudoku puzzles. I find them soothing.

Soggy biscuit or limp biscuit is a male masturbation game reportedly played in British public schools (especially all-boys schools) and other male-dominated environments. Stories of the game circulate as urban legends; in the most popular account of the game, players stand around a biscuit masturbating until ejaculating onto it. The last person to do so "loses" (or "wins"), and must eat the biscuit. Another account of the game involves the players masturbating one at a time - the first to not ejaculate within two minutes is deemed the loser and has to eat the biscuit.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soggy_biscuit

I always knew there was something wrong with you lot.

Devil_Dog said:
Soggy biscuit or limp biscuit is a male masturbation game reportedly played in British public schools (especially all-boys schools) and other male-dominated environments. Stories of the game circulate as urban legends; in the most popular account of the game, players stand around a biscuit masturbating until ejaculating onto it. The last person to do so "loses" (or "wins"), and must eat the biscuit. Another account of the game involves the players masturbating one at a time - the first to not ejaculate within two minutes is deemed the loser and has to eat the biscuit.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soggy_biscuit

I always knew there was something wrong with you lot.
Yup, and I've never understood the premise of that game. Surely the point is to last as long as possible, ie at least 90 seconds?