OBL Jokes

Discussion in 'Sick Jokes' started by Brush_Dust_Shake, May 3, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 1. Elton John has been asked to record a new tribute song for Osama's funeral. It's going to be called "Sandals in the Bin".

2. Results of the World Hide & Seek Championships for the past decade are in: Bronze Medal - Saddam Hussein, Silver Medal - Osama Bin Laden, but the outright winner & Gold Medallist is - Madeleine McCann!
  2. So the Americans have finally got Osama Bin Laden; amazing what they can achieve when the playstation network is down!

Bin Laden apparently used a woman as a human shield to prevent him from being shot. Thats really embarassing............you give a woman one just job to do and she still fucks it up.
  3. 4 helicopters and 24 Navy SEALs....... seems a lot of effort just to put a bin out on a bank holiday monday. The council won't even come and collect it anyway!
    • Like Like x 2
  4. phil245

phil245 LE Book Reviewer

was he dressed as a british soldier?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Just seen Gazza on Sky News in Pakistan with a fishing rod & chicken sandwich muttering ''Awe naw man, Ahhm too late again.''
  6. A soulless limp body with a 'lights out' expression has been paraded in front of the worlds media.........

I wish that Beckham would keep his wife in the f*cking kitchen !
  7. What's the difference between Sir Henry Cooper (RIP) and Osama Bin Laden (RIH)? Henry was still standing after 12 rounds.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. President Bush tried and failed, President Carter tried and failed, President Obama tried and succeeded.

The moral of the story....if you want someone killed, hire a black man!!!
  9. Bin Liner's last Facebook entry;

"BRB I think someone's at the door!!"
  10. Attention: all corner shops and taxi services will be closed untill further notice, apparently theres has been a death in the family
  11. Why? She doesn't ever go in there to eat so she probably doesn't know how to find it in their mansion without a sat nav!
  12. What does Kate Middleton have in common with Osama Bin Laden? Last Sunday they both had their back doors smashed in and shot in the face by a bloke in the Navy!

I suppose I better call the police and make my apology for phoning them every Friday night for the last 6 years. Looks like the guy working in the local kebab shop was not him after all.
  13. Not exactly a joke, but there is some irony involved

So OBL arrives at the gates of Paradise, to hear the annnouncement made:

"We would like to announce to all hopeful arrivals that The Prophet Muhammed, blessed be His Name would like to point out that if he has told you once, he has told you a hundred times, "Beware of extremism in your religion".

Wrong queue kidda!