Obituary, Cpl Neil Kennedy REME

Discussion in 'REME' started by oscar1whisky, Jun 25, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mods, please move to relevant place as necessary:

I've been asked to pass on news of the death of Neil Kennedy, formerly Cpl Tech Storeman REME.

Neil served from 1975 -85 in REME, serving in UK, NI, Germany and Belize. His last known unit was 71 AC Wksp, Detmold.

He died suddenly, aged 53, at home in Spalding, on 21 June, and leaves a wife, Elaine, son Gordon and daughter Jessica, and a grand daughter, Angel.

Anyone wishing to pass on condolences or to attend the funeral, please contact his widow, Mrs Elaine Kennedy, on 01775 713442.

2. RIP

Arte Et Marte

Oscar sending IM
  3. RIP and condolences to family and friends. Has the family written to the Corps magazine?
  4. I doubt the family is even aware of a Corps magazine; please contact them direct , as above, if you think it may be beneficial.
  5. RIP - Suggest you remove the phone number - lot of freaks and ghouls around.

O God of power and might, whose all-pervading energy is the strength of nature and man, inspire, we pray Thee, us Thy servants of the Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers with the quickening spirit of goodwill, that as honest craftsmen, seeking only the good of all in peace or war, we may glorify Thee both in the work of our hands and in the example of our fellowship, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

R.I.P. Neil. Condolences to his family and friends.
  7. Posted on the Army Aviation website and various REME/aviation related sections on Facebook (minus the phone number).