Obedient Wives Club

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by RP578, Jul 6, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. RP578

RP578 LE Book Reviewer

Outrage as Obedient Wives Club spreads across south-east Asia Outrage as Obedient Wives Club spreads across south-east Asia | World news | The Guardian

Well, could it work here? I remember an American movement called the 'submissive wife' something or other a few years back. Maybe this is just an upfront honest version of that.

One thing is for sure and that's sooner or later one of those Muslim Matrimonial Website ad banners is going to pop up under this thread
  2. Going to print few posters to pin up down the Hive.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Luckily our favorite Grauniad journalist will be all over this like a rash.
  4. Hmm... a bit like the old definition of the perfect wife, a good hostess in the drawing room, a good cook in the kitchen & a GOOD WHORE in the bedroom!! :)
    We can only wish!
  5. I have something similar - a wife who won't tolerate anything other than unquestioning obedience.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I've got an ad for underfloor heating. How this relates to muslim wives, I have no idea.

I'd love to **** a bird in a burkha.
  7. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

I'll see if the jingly shops have one in your size.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. No. That's my wife not yours.
  9. Christ I would,nt, those bints have been breathing garlic breath, farting and stinking inside those bell tents all day, yeeugh!
  10. Sounds like the perfect relationship. Now to find a man who can wield a crop with confidence, just in case I forget my place.
  11. I feel a pun involving 'rape' coming on.
  12. I'm not a sick septic journo, so it won't do anything for me
  13. Good strap-line. Bit long to print on a tee-shirt, but it would fit on a burqa.

14. That's getting into the spirit!
  15. Did you ever find out what happened to that whole 'submissive Oriental' thing? Nah, me neither.