Obedient Wives Club

RP578

LE
Book Reviewer
Outrage as Obedient Wives Club spreads across south-east Asia Outrage as Obedient Wives Club spreads across south-east Asia | World news | The Guardian

The Obedient Wives Club (OWC), which has chapters in Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore and intends to open in London and Paris later this year, says it intends to curb various social problems, including prostitution and gambling, by showing Muslim wives how to "be submissive and keep their spouses happy in the bedroom". This, in turn, would lead to more harmonious marriages and societies, it says.
"In Islam, if the husband wants sex and the wife is not in the mood, she has to give in to him," the Singapore club's co-founder Darlan Zaini said recently. "If not, the angels will curse her. This is not good for the family."

... ts international vice-president, Rohaya Mohamad, declared that, by becoming a "good whore … to your husband" and serving him "better than a first-class prostitute", women could help "curb social ills like prostitution, domestic violence, human trafficking and abandoned babies" – all of which she attributed to unfulfilled sexual needs.

Well, could it work here? I remember an American movement called the 'submissive wife' something or other a few years back. Maybe this is just an upfront honest version of that.

One thing is for sure and that's sooner or later one of those Muslim Matrimonial Website ad banners is going to pop up under this thread

Outrage as Obedient Wives Club spreads across south-east Asia Outrage as Obedient Wives Club spreads across south-east Asia | World news | The Guardian

Well, could it work here? I remember an American movement called the 'submissive wife' something or other a few years back. Maybe this is just an upfront honest version of that.

One thing is for sure and that's sooner or later one of those Muslim Matrimonial Website ad banners is going to pop up under this thread
Hmm... a bit like the old definition of the perfect wife, a good hostess in the drawing room, a good cook in the kitchen & a GOOD WHORE in the bedroom!! :)
We can only wish!

I have something similar - a wife who won't tolerate anything other than unquestioning obedience.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I've got an ad for underfloor heating. How this relates to muslim wives, I have no idea.

I'd love to **** a bird in a burkha.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Ravers said:

I'll see if the jingly shops have one in your size.

I've got an ad for underfloor heating. How this relates to muslim wives, I have no idea.

Christ I would,nt, those bints have been breathing garlic breath, farting and stinking inside those bell tents all day, yeeugh!

B

Barbarella

Sounds like the perfect relationship. Now to find a man who can wield a crop with confidence, just in case I forget my place.

"In Islam, if the husband wants sex and the wife is not in the mood, she has to give in to him," the Singapore club's co-founder Darlan Zaini said recently. "If not, the angels will curse her".
Good strap-line. Bit long to print on a tee-shirt, but it would fit on a burqa.

B