Obama's Father is Youngest WWII Veteran

Discussion in 'US' started by jumpinjarhead, Jul 20, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. And people wonder why we are disgusted with our politicians. Of course this is not exclusive to Him as we seem to have many politicians from both parties that are Walts themselves or by extension to their relatives.

2. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Hmmm Obama a self serving lying politician, you know like Hilary, I think I will get over it. Didn't we torture his Dad and maybe kill him anyway ;)

3. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

4. This was obviously the WWII that did not finish in 1945, this was the other WWII....in the Skrull dimension, Fantastic Four episode 76-81.

Schoolboy mistake JJH, you should know by now that Prezidents cannot tell a lie, cherry trees and all that.

coP

5. Dear JJH the only (almost) American to start on time and you castigate him? Why that's as bad as denigrating Mr Blair's football memories, or indeed his stowing away on non existent aircraft.

Again I point out;

'All politicians are greedy, lying, scum.'
    But a nine year old Para holding the line at Bastogne with the band of brothers in 101st Airborne does bring a lump to my throat.

I don't include those who signed on as Canadians in the RAF, or otherwise decided to start early.
    Oh it isn't a lump, it's phlegm.

6. JJ, you must not contradict the glorious leader. I'm afraid it's the re-education camps for you.

7. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Probably miss-spoke, happens a lot with pollies...

8. Hardly a mistake IMHO-especially for the supposedly brilliant public speaker no? Also, my other point is where was the media to at least air this out as a mistake or not?

9. I know....it will not be pretty.

10. Brits? I would not doubt that he was one of the few who helped raise the flag on Mt. Suribachi.

11. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Get around a bit don't they, bit like dysentry oops - my boot leather or your's for soup next week?

12. Wasn't there some other US Politician who claimed his/her Father/Grandfather Liberated mainland Europe all on his own recently? Have they been showing Saving Private Ryan on the telly again over there?

13. Too bad you lot didn't grip Obama Sr. when you had the chance. ;) I heard he was a crap chef and was caught nicking the equipment. :D

[​IMG]

14. Ah, you mean his WHITE grandfather, as opposed to his BLACK grandfather, who was such a hero in the "mau mau" in Kenya (more likely to have been a petty thief who was imprisoned for theft from the Army), I think you will find that St Obama only chooses to associate himself with relatives that he thinks will give him "brownie" points with the "handwringers" and so conveniently forgets his "whiteside"!!