Obama - the Fly Murderer

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Gundulph, Jun 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Activists Gone Mad! It was a Fly FFS!

Linky

2. OH no!! It wasn`t Speckled Jim, the plump breasted fly was it?

3. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

With such intellectual giants as Pamela Anderson and Alicia Silverstone fronting them nothing surprises me.....

4. More proof that President Barry is in fact Beelzebub.
    [​IMG]

5. The man can do no wrong. I saw the footage on the news yesterday and the news reader was smiling and all happy. The man hit an innocent fly ffs, then enocuraged the camera man to film the fly in its last moments (he didn't even kill it straight away) and is treated like a fecking hero. He's a cnut. Anyone else kills a fly and their evil, but Jesus H Obama does it and its amazing. This Obama mania ballsh1t is doing my head in.

(PS- It was quite impressive though)

6. Oh dear...

7. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

8. The Fly would've swatted Bush! I don't agree with all of Obama's polciies, but its only a p0xy fly! If I were president, I'd tell them to shove their humane flytrap up their a$$-I'd be so right wing I'd've lost PETA's vote already anyway probably...

9. This has just reminded me of an American former work colleague, he was a Navy Clearance Diver/SEAL and had 3 tours of the 'Nam' under his belt, he was also unfortunate to be small enough in height to be 'volunteered' as a Tunnel Rat... so the following should be considered 'normal' 8O

He had 'heard' a story from one of his oppo's who explained the pleasure he used to get while taking a bath and having his bell end poking out like a small Island... he would take 1 x Large Fly and pull its' wings off and place said wingless fly on Bell End Island! the poor little fella would have nowhere to go but would scurry around Bell End Island in it's desperate search for a miniature rowing boat to make it's escape! "On a Par with a Blow Job" he explained!!! Strange But Very True! :lol:

10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

This, from a man running a world dominating 1st world nation. Swatting a fly is impressive sh!t. Riiiiight.

If he'd managed to catch it by the face, and then give it the 'Mandelson' treatment (to orgasmic completion) using a toothpick that he happened to find in his jacket, then, and only then would I be impressed enough to burst into a round of applause.

That of course would also make the PETA lunatics happier, but the lawmakers unhappy . . . or is it only bestiality if HE gets involved or if it's an animal, not an insect 8O

11. I'd agree with you if I hadn't spent the last 45 minutes trying to kill a particularly sinister looking bluebottle from stealing my lunch.

12. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Use chopsticks - or face Biped's accusation that you are a potentially unbalanced dictator with a low achievement threshold :D

13. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

YEAH! Call yourself a President dooyah? Well? Dooyah punk?

Let's see you swat this!

[​IMG]

Here's one I 'Mandelson'd' earlier.

[​IMG]