Obama quotes:

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by iamalondoncrab, Feb 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.aprilwinchell.com/2009/02/05/barack-obama-is-tired-of-your-motherfucking-shit/

I really want this to be true. If it is, I'm getting the audiobook. Above link comes complete with sound clips; my phone is getting a new text alert.
  2. Am I just a bit too p1ssed or what? I don't get it.

Is the point that Mr Obama reads some swearwords really that exciting?

A grown man swearing = what exactly?
  3. I have the audiobook but haven't come across any swearing (yet. Still struggling through Audacity of Hope). Will let you know when the sweary thing happens so you can fast forward to that track.
  4. Listen to Richard M. Nixon's tapes. There you'll hear some real swearing - by a POTUSt himself.
  5. Im not an Obama fan but i agree it's a non story he like every other adult will say FFS amongst others from time to time
  6. According to user amritsareen

The President never actually swears in the book. He is only quoting Ray, a fellow classmate as April states herself.

Therefore that he has a potty mouth and to think that he would swear in the oval office is pretty much baseless.

People speaking to Obama sometimes curse, use the n-word and so on.Obama never does. I’m thinking he knew that the words he was writing might just come back to haunt him.

- Quoted from a book review at this website:

Personally, I hope he does curse occasionally...
  7. I wasn't being pro or anti Obama, or raising an issue about whether he should swear or not. I was just amused by the soundclip of him saying "You ain't my bitch, n****. Buy your own damn fries." :roll:
  8. I don'tz usually do band wagons but here goes.....

Oh FFS!