Obama or Romney, who do you want?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Radiance, Oct 5, 2012.

1. I'm American and I want Barack Obama.

2. I'm American and I want Mitt Romney.

3. I'm not American and I want Barack Obama.

4. I'm not American and I want Mitt Romney.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Title says it all.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Neither, really. But since the choice is limited to those two I'd go for the one who's likely to be marginally less atrocious in post from the point of view of the world outside the USA. In my opinion, that's Obama.
  3. Romney is a nugget. He'll get America into another War and we'll get drawn in again to give them a hand to get out of it.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Certainly wouldn't want to be on a plane with Romney. Might try opening a window for air.

Obama certainly seems the less painful prospect out of the two although Romney's approach during the other night's debate will have won many over. Obama came across quite awkward at times compared to Romney's easy manner and jokiness.

On the upside, if Obama does retain the Presidency it'll be amusing to watch that Pastor Manning lunatic's responses and opinions
  5. Never mind that. Did you get Mona Eltahawy's permission to read this thread?
  6. PS Grim: What he said about opening plane windows on the ground in an emergency to get air is not so silly. Of course it is impractical to engineer but I bet he has sat through many helo briefings i his time as a gazillionaire in which he has been told he can pull the seal cord and kick the window out in an emergency.
  7. Fair point Tigger.
  8. fu2

fu2 LE

For the sake of the american people and the western world I hope Obama wins, however I also hope Romny wins and leads America even deeper into the shit.
  9. CountryGal

CountryGal LE Book Reviewer

I can certainly see how Romney will appeal to many "swing" voters after the Debate earlier this week - Obama was stilted and puppet like - looked like everything was scripted and he was afraid to ad lip it or digress at all.

However, choosing the lesser of two evils I would prefer to see Obama returned - I think romney has policy ideas that at too grand and un stainable and is pledging to change too much in his one term - which might be the reason why Obama isn't further ahead in the polls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Either way, Hills Clinton has already got her beady little eyes on 2016.
  11. Option D: I'm not American and I dont give a ****.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I find the difference in the voting between Americans and non Americans most interesting.

**** me, I need to get out more!!!
  13. Not a fan, I take it?