Obama or Romney, who do you want?

Obama or Romney for President?

• Total voters
Neither, really. But since the choice is limited to those two I'd go for the one who's likely to be marginally less atrocious in post from the point of view of the world outside the USA. In my opinion, that's Obama.

Certainly wouldn't want to be on a plane with Romney. Might try opening a window for air.

Obama certainly seems the less painful prospect out of the two although Romney's approach during the other night's debate will have won many over. Obama came across quite awkward at times compared to Romney's easy manner and jokiness.

On the upside, if Obama does retain the Presidency it'll be amusing to watch that Pastor Manning lunatic's responses and opinions

M

Mr_Tigger

PS Grim: What he said about opening plane windows on the ground in an emergency to get air is not so silly. Of course it is impractical to engineer but I bet he has sat through many helo briefings i his time as a gazillionaire in which he has been told he can pull the seal cord and kick the window out in an emergency.

PS Grim: What he said about opening plane windows on the ground in an emergency to get air is not so silly. Of course it is impractical to engineer but I bet he has sat through many helo briefings i his time as a gazillionaire in which he has been told he can pull the seal cord and kick the window out in an emergency.
Fair point Tigger.

For the sake of the american people and the western world I hope Obama wins, however I also hope Romny wins and leads America even deeper into the shit.

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
I can certainly see how Romney will appeal to many "swing" voters after the Debate earlier this week - Obama was stilted and puppet like - looked like everything was scripted and he was afraid to ad lip it or digress at all.

However, choosing the lesser of two evils I would prefer to see Obama returned - I think romney has policy ideas that at too grand and un stainable and is pledging to change too much in his one term - which might be the reason why Obama isn't further ahead in the polls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Either way, Hills Clinton has already got her beady little eyes on 2016.
[video=youtube;V012TBBGFwQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V012TBBGFwQ[/video]

I find the difference in the voting between Americans and non Americans most interesting.

**** me, I need to get out more!!!

Either way, Hills Clinton has already got her beady little eyes on 2016.
[video=youtube;V012TBBGFwQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V012TBBGFwQ[/video]
Not a fan, I take it?

I'm very bored with Barry, the man is just so achingly dull, guess that's what being a Prof of constitutional law at Harvard does to a promising, if dreadfully windy, young Kenyan. The high spot of his presidency was when the dreary bastard swatted that fly. Sure he's exceeded Bush in trammeling the Septics constitutional freedoms, continued to bugger up the Middle East, bringing Hellfires to hate speechifiying beards across the globe but the wife's got more charisma in her little finger. I'll give the fecker some credit he runs a mean Rove style campaign but was like a stunned polecat in that last debate

Mitt may not be exactly Mr Personality either but he has good hair, his own perfect teeth and has become immensely rich by dubious usurious means so obviously is favored by Satan. I'm quite excited about the idea of the first Mormon POTUS, when he dies he gets his own planet so it'll be good practice ****ing this one up a bit with all his Bibi besotted hangers on wet dreaming about a multi-trillion dollar war with Iran. His recent tour of foreign lands bodes well for an diplomatic pratfall filled four years of hilarity. A gaff prone, vulture capitalist heretic who you definitely can't have a beer or even a coffee with. What's not to like?

Then there's the White Horse Prophecy.
[video=youtube;PPPSPIsyBFc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPPSPIsyBFc[/video]
The US becoming a theocratic LDS state, I do like a bit of demonic prophecy of a morning, good for the bowels.

Couldn't give a toss either way. Romney would be good for comedy value I suppose; Bush II was a little too mean and vicious to be really amusing. The last proper buffoon you had in the job was Reagan, since then they've just been risible rather than amusing as such.

Either or, one day the average American will finally realise that their govt isn't running the economy, it may tinker around the edges but has no real say.

Neither, really. But since the choice is limited to those two I'd go for the one who's likely to be marginally less atrocious in post from the point of view of the world outside the USA. In my opinion, that's Obama.
That Obama chap didn't do as well in the golf recently as he used to. Nor are his F1 lap times anything to shout about. So it has to be the other one, Mick Rombley.