Obama on CNN now

S

syledis

Is anyone watchin Obama on CNN or BBC world? Very dissappointing, he is evasive, waffling, and struggling to come up with decent answers. I thought this man was the best hope for the future?

S

syledis

I think this will be a real eye opener for a lot of people that he isnt the amazing orator he was made out to be, and that this is the start of a slippery slope for him. What a load of waffle he is coming out with, im actually thinking that he is almost as bad as Broon.

syledis said:
I think this will be a real eye opener for a lot of people that he isnt the amazing orator he was made out to be, and that this is the start of a slippery slope for him. What a load of waffle he is coming out with, im actually thinking that he is almost as bad as Broon.
What press conference were you watching?

syledis said:
It is rumoured he cannot speak extemporaneously in such situations; the reason he appears so "eloquent" is that he is using a TelePrompTer Linky ... I tend to believe this rumour.

But then again, I am prejudiced ...

Reader of the Free World

:lol:

Is it possible people are beginning to realise the emperor isn't wearing any clothes?