Obama. Am I the only one whos sick of hearing about the **?

KevinB said:
joey_deacons_lad said:
KevinB said:
DozyBint said:
KevinB said:
joey_deacons_lad said:
KevinB said:
...it would be a tragedy if something were to happen to him.
Maggie Thatcher was the duly elected Prime minister of Great Britain and Northern Ireland but your lot tried to top her if an Iraqi did for Obama would you justify that in the same terms ?
I would never condone assassination, but we republicans never considered her our 'duly elected PM'.
Simply a matter of opinion then: it wouldn't be a tragedy for many people. The Office of President is bigger than any single person, so if he was assassinated by someone who didn't consider him to be their duly elected President or by someone who just wasn't a fan, it'd be business as usual when the Office was assumed by Biden.
I believe you are wrong there. The office is bigger than any person, yes, but he or she who holds it can also be a symbol. In this case, it would iseverely damage race relations f he were to be assassinated.
And here is me thinking race wasn't an issue and the black community voted for him en masse because of his policies of change change change
Of course it is an issue - race is still a prominent issue in US. Most black Americans never thought they would live to see the day when one of their own would hold the highest office in the land - and it makes them proud. Why should it not?

What, American :?

HEART_STOPPER said:
What, American :?
But they didn't elect him because he is just another American did they?
He was elected because he is black. Voters came out of the woodwork in their hundreds of thousands to vote for him purely on the basis of his skin colour.
Despite how it is presented as something wonderful its just as racist as the KKK.
Whats worse, it has made race the most important thing in US politics.
FFS we even have people jetting over from the UK to celebrate the election of an African American to the Whitehouse.
Instead of it being important that the world has to suffer a new American President we must also suffer all the racial baggage that will be dragged along because he is a new "African" American President.

What's all this informed whingeing??? This is the NAAFI for fcuk sakes, there's far too many people taking themselves far too seriously here.....

Obama is as much of a cnut as Clinton, he can't help it if he looks like the cheap version of GI Joe (The Brown one), even the haircut is the same and it's only a matter of time until he is caught being "Smoked" under the table in the Oval Office, he's just like all the others, no matter what the party, big talk, no results and when he finds out the practicality of delivering all of his "Promises" he'll hide just like all the others did!

I'm sick of seeing his grinning face on the box and watching people fawn over him, his missus is a trog and he has no sense of style, he drives around in a Motor no self respecting person would buy.

It's only a matter of time before some "large white piping bag" wearing "Good ol' boy" from Arkansas has a crack at him with a "Light-Fifty"!

And since when have we been taking renegade colonials seriously eh?, I thought they were there just to make films, crap beer, even crapper cars, and just have some nationality that we can laugh at late at night when we are watching videos of them driving like cnuts and getting caught at it!

All in all what they have just got themselves is another "Dubbya" that just happens to be able to speak without sounding like he should be wearing a pelican bib and being fed by a nurse.

My best mate's sister has lived over there for years and when she comes home with her bsatardized English/American accent, lack of driving skills, pechant for taking herself too seriously and her adopted interest in going to a baptist church, I'll have to go off into "Extreme p*sstake mode",next time I see her and she starts spouting off about "Our President" i'm afraid she's in for a "punishment shagging" and directly after that i'm going to beat her to death with a rolled up Union Jack!

End of...........

I worked on his campaign - for example - gave out flyers, went door to door, did phone bank calls etc. I can tell you that, sadly, many Americans are still very racist.
No, you've got that all wrong KevinB. They're not racist. It's just that they don't like YOU. :lol:
Serves you right for wasting your time working for the Democratic Party. Why would a boyo from the Auld Sod care who gets elected POTUS anyway?

B.H. O'Bama now that is feckin' funny. :cyclopsani:

But they didn't elect him because he is just another American did they?
He was elected because he is black. Voters came out of the woodwork in their hundreds of thousands to vote for him purely on the basis of his skin colour.
Despite how it is presented as something wonderful its just as racist as the KKK.
Whats worse, it has made race the most important thing in US politics.
FFS we even have people jetting over from the UK to celebrate the election of an African American to the Whitehouse.
Instead of it being important that the world has to suffer a new American President we must also suffer all the racial baggage that will be dragged along because he is a new "African" American President.
Interesting point jagman. I pity the fools who jetted over to D.C. to see this half-white fool inaugurated in person. I didn't walk across my living room to switch on the telly to see his inauguration on TV. Good thing I didn't too as I would have gotten so angry at the vacant talking heads babbling on about what a great day it is for Amurika that they finally elected an AFRICAN-American to the post as president that I wouild have put something through the screen. :roll:

I see old Ted Kennedy collapsed with "fatigue" at the inauguration ceremony. I know exactly how he feels and I didn't even watch it! :sleepy:

I agree with Bule/Greenjob. Who will, in a year or so, be cared that he's black when he's fcuked up the economy and world stabilty more than Bush Jnr & Snr.
He's a reincarnate of Bush(Both)/Clinton/Reagan/Carter et al, as in they're all robbing, lying, cheating, barstewards who have the moral strength of a cactus.

They'll sell their own grannies (Opps! Obama did!) for a few votes. So let's not forget that as much as the Spams are getting caught up in the whole dewey eyed occasion of it, they did vote for George W bush TWICE.
And California with a GDP of £18bn voted in an imbecile of an Austrian ex-actor the run the state. Durrr!

He'll be either fragged by some right-wing nutter (CIA backed of course) or the inevitable slapper will come out of the woodwork (Republican backed) to discredit him, but as we found out with Clinton, he'll survive an attempted impeachment because he almost broke Jesus' walking on water record.

He's politician scum and should be givent the low comtempt that they all deserve!

Steps down . .

The rape and destruction of the USA has begun. obama is in the chair.

donmac said:
I see old Ted Kennedy collapsed with "fatigue" at the inauguration ceremony. I know exactly how he feels and I didn't even watch it! :sleepy:
Trust a Kennedy to steal the headlines. What's he going to do on the day O'Bummer is assassinated....jump off the Golden Gate Bridge?!

Murphy_Slaw said:
donmac said:
Trust a Kennedy to steal the headlines. What's he going to do on the day O'Bummer is assassinated....jump off the Golden Gate Bridge?!
Oh I truly hope so. He is a fecker of the first order and so was his father, Jittery Joe - a w@nker and a coward. :evil:

Back on thread - did anybody notice during the loveathon the continual screening by CNN of the fecking lunch menu - I mean FFS!

trelawney said:
He is getting on my tits......but as for Mrs Obama...mmmm mmmmmm she would defo get it...fcuking twice!

Sorry if this has been done...could not be arrsed to read previous posts because he his PI55ING me orf!
...really, I'd only do her with a bag over her head.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the colour of their skin but by the content of their character.............."

Martin Luther King

Not quite got there yet then.

Blue/GreenJob said:
What's all this informed whingeing??? This is the NAAFI for fcuk sakes, there's far too many people taking themselves far too seriously here.....

Obama is as much of a cnut as Clinton, he can't help it if he looks like the cheap version of GI Joe (The Brown one), even the haircut is the same and it's only a matter of time until he is caught being "Smoked" under the table in the Oval Office, he's just like all the others, no matter what the party, big talk, no results and when he finds out the practicality of delivering all of his "Promises" he'll hide just like all the others did!

I'm sick of seeing his grinning face on the box and watching people fawn over him, his missus is a trog and he has no sense of style, he drives around in a Motor no self respecting person would buy.

It's only a matter of time before some "large white piping bag" wearing "Good ol' boy" from Arkansas has a crack at him with a "Light-Fifty"!

And since when have we been taking renegade colonials seriously eh?, I thought they were there just to make films, crap beer, even crapper cars, and just have some nationality that we can laugh at late at night when we are watching videos of them driving like cnuts and getting caught at it!

All in all what they have just got themselves is another "Dubbya" that just happens to be able to speak without sounding like he should be wearing a pelican bib and being fed by a nurse.

My best mate's sister has lived over there for years and when she comes home with her bsatardized English/American accent, lack of driving skills, pechant for taking herself too seriously and her adopted interest in going to a baptist church, I'll have to go off into "Extreme p*sstake mode",next time I see her and she starts spouting off about "Our President" i'm afraid she's in for a "punishment shagging" and directly after that i'm going to beat her to death with a rolled up Union Jack!

End of...........
Outstanding post! :clap: :D :D Good drills, that man! 8) :twisted:

FrankCastle said:
Blue/GreenJob said:

End of...........
Outstanding post! :clap: :D :D Good drills, that man! 8) :twisted:
Fantastic :twisted: Classy as well - beating her to death with a Union Jack. That's PATRIOTISM.

Will you be - ahem - publishing photos of the punsihment shagging?

Yes he's done terribly well. Yes he preaches hope and reconciliation and a "new" inclusive approach. So fecking what? Does NOBODY recall Anthony Blair Esq?

Like all politicians the proof is not what he says he might do ("aspirations") but what he actually does do ("deeds").

Cuddles said:
Yes he's done terribly well. Yes he preaches hope and reconciliation and a "new" inclusive approach. So fecking what? Does NOBODY recall Anthony Blair Esq?

Like all politicians the proof is not what he says he might do ("aspirations") but what he actually does do ("deeds").
No need for bad language Cuddles. More importantly - FUNDED aspirations.

rickshaw-major said:
Cuddles said:

No need for bad language Cuddles. More importantly - FUNDED aspirations.
Every time I go to the pub, there is a funded aspiration that i will forget St Tone with his bunch of class-traitorous pseudo Tories and "working class" heroes...sadly the funding disappears but the aspiration remains. a bit like ZANU-Labour in fact...eeek!

KevinB said:
No one ever said he was the messiah - no one thinks he is - only the duly elected president of the US. And as such, it would be a tragedy if something were to happen to him.
The evidence of his burgeoning cult of personality is overwhelming, hello Stalin etc. Still at least he's not a maverick.

Incidentally I don't think the BBC's choice of words regarding "those making the 'pilgrimage' to see Obama" was tongue-in-cheek.

He's a politician ergo a slimeball liar that I'm sick of the sight of, personally I couldn't give a flying f*ck if he's white, black or bloody purple.

Will it still be called the White House or will it be the Ethnic House now? :D

ctauch said:
He has surrounded himself with a bunch of poverty pimps and race baiting "clergy" for years now Lowery is just one more. He has a deepseated hate for whites. He doesn't speak of his white mother, and he threw his now dead white grandmother "under the bus" (figure of speech) early in the campaign...but it pales in comparison to his wife's black panther based hatred for whitey.
What a load of hateful pish. It's the typical "we're under attack" propaganda, designed to ensure an underlying distrust on anyone that isn't "one of our own". On what do you base Obama's (or his wife's) hatred of "whitey"? She said that, for the first time in her life, she was proud of her country. That's not the same as being racist, it's stating the obvious, that a country which did so much to enslave and profit from slavery should finally stop treating African Americans like second-class citizens who could not be trusted to run anything without turning to savagery.

The sooner people accept that he's just a normal bloke who pisses and shts like the rest of us, the better. I'm sure he wants the best for his country and will try to repair the USA's battered reputation around the world. He probably won't succeed, but John McCain, Rudy Guiliani, Hillary Clinton or even bloody Hannah Montana would be no more likely to achieve the same outcome.

I don't trust Obama one little bit, but it's not because he's mixed-race, it's because he's a slimy lawyer with a slimy lawyer wife. A slim, exotically-parented variation of Clinton (yuk) or Blair (double-yuk). A smiling assassin lawyer who has the "gift of the gab" implicitly promising utopia. A solid rhetorician like him was never really going to be beaten to the top job by a couple of creationist crackpots, except for the hidden threats of racist nob-jockeys who have a built-in Aryan superiority complex (yeah Bush was a great example of superior genes wasn't he?).

PoisonDwarf said:
ctauch said:
He has surrounded himself with a bunch of poverty pimps and race baiting "clergy" for years now Lowery is just one more. He has a deepseated hate for whites. He doesn't speak of his white mother, and he threw his now dead white grandmother "under the bus" (figure of speech) early in the campaign...but it pales in comparison to his wife's black panther based hatred for whitey.
What a load of hateful pish. It's the typical "we're under attack" propaganda, designed to ensure an underlying distrust on anyone that isn't "one of our own". On what do you base Obama's (or his wife's) hatred of "whitey"? She said that, for the first time in her life, she was proud of her country. That's not the same as being racist, it's stating the obvious, that a country which did so much to enslave and profit from slavery should finally stop treating African Americans like second-class citizens who could not be trusted to run anything without turning to savagery.

The sooner people accept that he's just a normal bloke who pisses and shts like the rest of us, the better. I'm sure he wants the best for his country and will try to repair the USA's battered reputation around the world. He probably won't succeed, but John McCain, Rudy Guiliani, Hillary Clinton or even bloody Hannah Montana would be no more likely to achieve the same outcome.

I don't trust Obama one little bit, but it's not because he's mixed-race, it's because he's a slimy lawyer with a slimy lawyer wife. A slim, exotically-parented variation of Clinton (yuk) or Blair (double-yuk). A smiling assassin lawyer who has the "gift of the gab" implicitly promising utopia. A solid rhetorician like him was never really going to be beaten to the top job by a couple of creationist crackpots, except for the hidden threats of racist nob-jockeys who have a built-in Aryan superiority complex (yeah Bush was a great example of superior genes wasn't he?).
The biggest thing that Obama brings to his incumbancy is that his election has changed the way a lot of other countries see the US.
The US sets out to dictate how the rest of the world should behave whilst very conveniently forgetting their own short-comings such as racism, putting people to death, torture etc. By electing a black president they are showing that America can grow and become more civilised. I hope that there will be many more black/asian/female presidents all elected on their merit and ability. Obama has opened the door, if he is a good president there is no need for the door to swing shut behind him.