oath of allegiance

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
Predator_07 said:
I find it strange that a bunch of non-soldiers are caring about an oath so much from what i recall it was us infanty,paras,marines that do all the fighting not you reme chefs,etc.
You cant even cook proper food. The oath means more to people like me because thats wat they say ur fighting for ,getting shot at for but i didnt see why u fight for a queen and country,i'd rather taking an oath for family and country not a tourism attraction
Cockety Cockety Cock Cock Cock.

Do one, you turd - we don't want you.

You cheeky little tosser! I was in the REME, and I've taken my fair share of incoming. I was regularly on patrols with the Inf Batts that I served with you jumped up little cnut.

Where do you live???

Predator_07 said:
I find it strange that a bunch of non-soldiers are caring about an oath so much from what i recall it was us infanty,paras,marines that do all the fighting not you reme chefs,etc.
You cant even cook proper food. The oath means more to people like me because thats wat they say ur fighting for ,getting shot at for but i didnt see why u fight for a queen and country,i'd rather taking an oath for family and country not a tourism attraction

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:sleepy:

Predator_07 said:
I find it strange that a bunch of non-soldiers are caring about an oath so much from what i recall it was us infanty,paras,(Space after commas)marines that do all the fighting not you reme chefs,etc.
You cant even cook proper food. The oath means more to people like me because thats wat they say ur fighting for ,getting shot at for but i didnt see why u fight for a queen and country,i'd rather (be)taking an oath for family and country not a tourism attraction(full stop)
What you really need to do is not bother even thinking of joining up. What you need to do is pay more attention in school, or if you have left, go to night school.

EDIT: In fact there are so many errors in your post that I missed a couple more.

Predator_07 said:
1. This is a WAH - it must be because if its not then it means you are lying little scrote.

2. But is is a WAH! :twisted:

3. If its not a WAH - what they all said before me - do one!

So theres not any real soldiers here,that explains all the childish and strange answers.No wonder reme is so looked down apon and laughed at.And too smudge67 how many inf men had to carry u after 10mins in the heat.

So thanks to the people who gave aproper answer to my question that was asked, it helped and its good too know that there is an option of choice which i was never told of when a joined.

Predator_07 said:
So theres not any real soldiers here,that explains all the childish and strange answers.No wonder reme is so looked down apon and laughed at.And too smudge67 how many inf men had to carry u after 10mins in the heat.

So thanks to the people who gave aproper answer to my question that was asked, it helped and its good too know that there is an option of choice which i was never told of when a joined.
No, really, concentrate more in school young lad (or lass).

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
Predator_07 said:

Try telling that to Cpl Jay Garrett.

Oh, you can't any more, can you. :x

Predator_07 said:
Finally a proper answer,least a can think about rjoining without having to lie,thanks
We don't want a wanker like you in the Ar.....it's a WAH

Predator_07 said:

Oh that's right I forgot.....I had to be carried everywhere.....damn....knew I forgot something.

So....when are you coming on an ARRSE drinking session??? I double dare you.

*Sniffs air*
I'm now starting to suspect a major WAH...
On the other hand, if it's not, please Predator, don't ever go near an AFCO.

Predator_07 said:
Maybe for england but why should people from wales,ireland or scotland do this the royal family are english/german so i never understood why it is done and no one ever has a valid reason why and face it most folk could not give a toss about the queen or any of the royals

I'm a Welshman and I consider HM to be my Queen, if you have such a low opinion of the Royal family and what it stands for you'll find flights from British airports to any republic of your choice. Pakistan. Burma , China for example
This is a website mainly for people who have taken the oath so if you feel so out of touch with the ethos of it. Mind you back!

Fugly said:
Predator_07 said:

Try telling that to Cpl Jay Garrett.

Oh, you can't any more, can you. :x
or the RE/RLC/RAE eod guys killed defusing bombs.

Could you perhaps explain the role of the INFANTY to me? I joined the infantry and never came across an infantryman who couldn't spell infantry correctly. Not once but twice I noticed.I suppose the infant bit is appropriate in your case.

Predator_07 said:

I take it that a Craftsman shagged your missus. When I go to the memorial service this week of a young lad who lost his life in Afghan last year I will remember your kind words for the Support elements. Just have a look at the cross section of jobs, Corps and Regiments who have lost lives in Iraqistan before you post sh*te. When in Afghan next year with 16 BDE ill also realise how safe I will be that the Afghans wont pick on a REME cap badge and other Supporting elements and only aim for the PARA trained lads(were all in it together)
If you are actually in the Infantry what a good day like Rememberance Sunday to start slagging Combat Support blokes off especially the amount who have lost their lives recently, having served with the Infantry I know they dot share your views, so your either a sprog or still a civvy.

I answered your question on a Recruiting front and explained the options of either God or Godless Oath, but you werent after that information. Why didnt you just start the thread as Im in the Infantry and everyone else is sh*t, next time put it in the NAAFI or straight in the hole instead of serious threads. Now run along and bore someone else with your WAH.

Predator_07 said:

This cunt had better be a wah, otherwise I'm emigrating.

EX_REME said:
Predator_07 said:
so none of u are even in the army,marines then?
This guy is really funny.

O2 him please.
I'm beginning to suspect a growing wind up here, CR is that you?