Oasis?

Sorry about this, trying to settle an argument, Oasis, we think did a video which featured a pair of Lynx helicopters. Anyone remember it, if so what was it called.

Thanks in advance.

I think it was "D'you Know What I Mean?".

crabtastic said:
It was. But, apparently, they only got the use of one lynx so had to enhance the video by adding more helicopters using CGI - if only computers could enhance their music so easily!

Sangreal said:
crabtastic said:
It was. But, apparently, they only got the use of one lynx so had to enhance the video by adding more helicopters using CGI
Don't advertise the fact. It might give the Defence Procurement Agency ideas.

If there was one job in this mans army I always wanted it was Chopper Pilot. Too old now, regret never having attempted it.

Sangreal said:
WhiteHorse said:
If there was one job in this mans army I always wanted it was Chopper Pilot. Too old now, regret never having attempted it.
Ditto.

Although in hindsight they are all still cnuts!!!!
Yeh...Barstewards.

Still wouldnt mind being a pilot though

ah well you could always rebadge; and you could, in between refueling duties, attempt door gunner training such as has done the mighty cock of the North, Sucsess at this level will enable you to pass yourself off as 'Aircrew' wearing a flight suit and some poxy arm badges in a village hovell somewhere near Ipswich, Dishforth, Salisbury, et al