Oasis Split Up

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by fairmaidofperth, Aug 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Are we supposed to care?

Good music, but once finished they should both be locked away in a little box ready for next time.

2. Good! Talentless unoriginal shite.

3. Oasis split: Noel Gallagher walks out on band after punch-up with Liam

Yes, the shocking news, though strangely reported under the 'Celebs' sub-heading, that Oasis are no more. It's at times like this when you're a bit upset and words are difficult to come by but I think I can sum up my feelings on the matter in one short sentence.

I'm glad I mowed the lawn yesterday.

4. Isn't this the same Noel Gallagher who slanged off wounded squaddies saying 'they should stop moaning - they knew what they were signing up to'.

Good riddance to them.

5. Bout time too they've been sh*te for years now one average album 10 years back and thats it.

6. Who cares, i dont!

7. They must have a new album coming out. Anything for a bit of publicity, eh? Never mind, they'll be back together before long. Just like last time, and the time before that.

8. Look on the bright side, the Grumbleweeds are still going strong.

9. Who cares!!!

The sun will still rise in the morning

10. Now Noel has left Oasis, him and Liam have agreed to split everything down the middle...

So they get a chord each.

Seriously though, now that oasis have split I'm completely at a loss.

Where will I go to throw cups filled with my own urine at innocent people?

11. yeah, but a pisser if you've paid good money to see them

12. My hairdresser saw them at the V Festival and in her words "they were shi1t".

As a band haven't produced any good material for years so no loss really.

13. That "Liam" Gallagher is a right chav knobber. And let's not forget that his full name is WilLIAM. So he should be called "Bill". :)

MsG