OAPs , Stop Whinging And Get Out And Do Something With Your Life..

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by CptDanjou, May 23, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I didn't spend the best years of my life, working my fingers to the bone, just to be happy in my twilight years! If I want to whinge and moan then that is , my right.

course, I would be a lot happier if they brought back THAT Rifle !!! :meditate:
    • Like Like x 8
  2. I dunno, Everest is a bit lightweight nowadays, Jimmy Savile was still running marathons and fiddling kids on route for over a century after he was first tumbled!

Beat that you scabby jap hentai funny eyed manga types!
  3. I`m 63 got some nasty medical conditions but staying at home would drive me crazy.
  4. I was once offered a hip flask at the peak of Slieve Donard by a man celebrating his 90th.
  5. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

I don't know how I ever found the time to work!
  6. Just wish I could find my marbles...
  7. Good advice. Must get out and organize a whinging contest. How come the Jap even got noticed ? Once you are over 60 in England you become invisible. And it is not just youngsters and immigrants who have no concept of single file. The worst place is Waitrose. Lovely shop, lovely staff and lovely products. But sh-t customers. Blocking the f-cking aisles. Staying gawd knows how many abreast whilst my wife and I are in file turned sideways to let em by. Me shouting offering to give demos of single file techniques. Why am I invisible ? I am 18 stones with a 56 inch chest. I expect to have to twist sideways to let people by because I am a wide shouldered person. But don't sweep by three abreast you sh-ts.

Thank f-ck for the Chinese. Always polite. I scream at them though. "Get out some of that kung fooey of yours and kick that twat's arse he didn't even say thankyou for letting him by". The Chinese and me have a game of give way ping pong. I love that because it blocks the aisles with a stationary etiquette competition during which I don't let the non-single filers get by. F-ck em.
  8. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

I belong to the university of the third age , u3a. We have over 40 groups in sarfend and i am in mil history , guitar and debating forum. gets you out for a quid tea or coffee included . look it up in the web see if you have one in your area .
  9. Everest??? It all up hill and snowy and has more uppity Nepalese than Aldershot. What's wrong with the standard UK SOP of pursing your lips at the young folks and then buying shoplifted Findus Lasagne off tthem?