• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

O2 thief or valuable asset to the site

idiot or not?

• o2 Thief

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Valuable site member who should not have his/her name besmirched in such a manner as this

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
On the premise that some of us require an outlet for our spleen, I suppose you could maintain this idiot for a while but, to counter that, s/he's not even remotely amusing and thus should be deemed an O2 bandit. I do detect an element of wind up in the posts: some are semi coherent, Others, when a bite is achieved, intensify the factor that provoked the bite.

theoriginalphantom said:
The only part that actually annoyed me was the racist post, otherwise I'd ignore mostly it
Aye point taken. People do get wound up on here quickly. Why not just ignore what they say (happens to a lot of members on here without them being an O2 thief :D) and talk around them, like the annoying bloke in a pub that butts in talking drivel? By Acknowledging their post and rising to the bait it means they win and carry on!

Had to vote "Valuable site member who should not have his/her name besmirched in such a manner as this" as after reading the other thread I couldn't stop laughing.

Sorry, I'll get me coat.

Chunderling please could you supply your address so we can pop round and smack the living sh1t out of your parents for not killing you at birth? Come to think of it, if your mums ok looking maybe we could all throw one up her and see if the result after 9 months is any better than you.

Bullet Sponge said:
Chunderling please could you supply your address so we can pop round and smack the living sh1t out of your parents for not killing you at birth? Come to think of it, if your mums ok looking maybe we could all trow one up her and see if the result after 9 months is any better than you.
You can't blame his parents, he's clearly the offspring of two mongs, who wouldn't know to kill their water head webbed toed baby.

Latest Threads