o2 theivery and general Fcuktardyness

FP do one realy your constance attempts at thread derailment is bone there for i invite you to do the honorable thing and fetch the mess Webly

i am done with your tinfoil crap and constant the man not the ball ie

mark1234 said:
Frenchperson, even people who support your point of view have sent me PMs in the past telling me what a c*ck they think you are.

There are far better individuals on here who argue the toss from a marxist weirdo point of view and do it in a productive way , even Sven who does my head in at times (most of the time), if I ever meet him in real life I will introduce myself to him and offer to buy him a pint, but you are a total throbber.

You have way too high of an opinion of yourself, you have a habit of playing the man not the ball (personal attacks with people you disagree with are your first port of call in an argument), and I for one will not miss you if you get hit with the ban stick.
therefore Cnut off ....................

Agreed - looks like the relationship is doomed ....... :(

well i would normaly say women scorned and all that ... but being a big fat lezzer.

Naw just his ragging on 'Mark1234' i mean i dont always agree with what a lot of people post including Mark, and while i have been known to be a bitch of the highest order and go for the man not the ball occasionaly although i will be the first too play the 'painters are in card too'

but the whole ragging on a Jnr rank for asking for clarification with the whole class war forlock tugging sh!te well............

Fcuking smacks of the bully boy tatics this thread is discusing thus FP + hipocracy * by manhating bitch = NAFFI thread

and i didnt want to derail the thread as that is FP bloody intension anyway.

Did i mention i think he is a Fcuktard generaly either :)

God dam it you're sexy when your mad H-J!

Have you tried a voodoo doll or even a voodoo dildo *

*both available from Von Harley Witch Wooooooooe Supplies Ltd

halo_jones said:
well i would normaly say women scorned and all that ... but being a big fat lezzer.

Naw just his ragging on 'Mark1234' i mean i dont always agree with what a lot of people post including Mark, and while i have been known to be a bitch of the highest order and go for the man not the ball occasionaly although i will be the first too play the 'painters are in card too'

but the whole ragging on a Jnr rank for asking for clarification with the whole class war forlock tugging sh!te well............

Fcuking smacks of the bully boy tatics this thread is discusing thus FP + hipocracy * by manhating bitch = NAFFI thread

and i didnt want to derail the thread as that is FP bloody intension anyway.

Did i mention i think he is a Fcuktard generaly either :)
Why is rank being brought into this it is the naafi bar after all?

LordVonHarley said:

Interesting please foward sample imediately along with with jessica alba to instruct me in full and safe use of aformentioned Voodoo dildo :p

ps did i mention that i have a rag on with FP ...... :?

Hells teeth woman - remind me never to make you angry .............

halo_jones said:
FP do one realy your constance attempts at thread derailment is bone there for i invite you to do the honorable thing and fetch the mess Webly

mark1234 said:
Frenchperson, even people who support your point of view have sent me PMs in the past telling me what a c*ck they think you are.

There are far better individuals on here who argue the toss from a marxist weirdo point of view and do it in a productive way , even Sven who does my head in at times (most of the time), if I ever meet him in real life I will introduce myself to him and offer to buy him a pint, but you are a total throbber.

You have way too high of an opinion of yourself, you have a habit of playing the man not the ball (personal attacks with people you disagree with are your first port of call in an argument), and I for one will not miss you if you get hit with the ban stick.
Got the painters in luv? Can you not fight your own battles or did it seem clever at the time to gob off in the NAAFI not unlike a small child in the classroom?

Pick your tits up off the floor pet.

2 sugars bint.

Ill_Fitting_Lightweights said:
halo_jones said:

mark1234 said:

Got the painters in luv? Can you not fight your own battles or did it seem clever at the time to gob off in the NAAFI not unlike a small child in the classroom?

2 sugars bint.
throbber read the thread ..... and the NAAFI is for gobbing off .....

See what you mean Halo - sounds like he's not had his pills this evening .........

The irony is in real life I'm quite laid back, if I was anymore laid back I'd be asleep.

Frenchperson see's himself as an outspoken crusader for all that's right , and that's why in his mind he cops a disproportionate ammount of abuse , nothing to do with the fact he's a holier-than-thou sanctimonious tw@t who goes around shouting abuse at everyone else.

halo_jones said:
LordVonHarley said:

Interesting please foward sample imediately along with with jessica alba to instruct me in full and safe use of aformentioned Voodoo dildo :p

ps did i mention that i have a rag on with FP ...... :?

I have dispatched a sample to your gaff.....
Tipping the Velvet Villa,
Lady Love Lane,
The Isle of Lesbos,

I have run out of Jessica Alba's so have sent you a Jimmy Cranky.

halo_jones said:
halo_jones said:

mark1234 said:

2 sugars bint.
You know it sounds like you're suffering from a case of..........boo fcuking hoo....there....there.....there. Fcuking typical split arrse cnut.

Get the kettle on luv.

halo_jones said:
halo_jones said:

mark1234 said:

2 sugars bint.
You know it sounds like you're suffering from a case of..........boo fcuking hoo....there....there.....there. Fcuking typical split arrse cnut.

Get the kettle on luv.
wow what a quality comeback .................... sucks to be you

Mark, if you want to buy Sven a pint, he is coming for lunch with me today so you can either turn up or send me the money.

HJ - stop sitting on the fence.

Lightweights, 3 sugars in mine - be a love :lol:

mark1234 said:
I'll send you £3 by paypal, but only if you promise to skiff it.
£3? Thats not going to get him off his face, unless I go to Bargain Booze and get him a 1000 litres of turbo cider.

Oh, and before this goes to the hole, I googled meself again and found this. See that, that's me that is....... Yee Hah! :D :D :D :D