O2 Tag

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Hairy_T_Towel_Holder, Oct 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yeap just had this slapped on my medals.

Can I redeem myself

Is that it for ever

If it is how do you de-register
  2. Check all your last posts to see if you have been a turd; try sorting out your spelling; send an e-mail to the dads to see what is wrong.

Sluggy xx
  3. yeah proof read and I have been a bit of a tit.
  4. If you've been a tit and you know it then it won't be a permanent thing I'm sure.

Why not try apologising to the people in the Sappers forum and the mod and asking if they'll remove the tag for you?
  5. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Or ask me nicely in a PM...........
  6. I hope you get an extra two weeks in the Cooler for complaining ya big Jessie!
  7. No I think it serves the purpose with him and he will continue posting and be a valued and welcome member

You on the other hand will remain an unwelcome bucket of butter
  8. is it wrong to agree with you MDN or will i lose the respect of ARRSE
  9. No just get in the queue to pipe me.
  10. What does US Marine X need to do to get an OT tag?
  11. Also, isn't he our mate Colin/USALegate by another twatty name?
  12. If he is USALegate, the closest he's been to the Corps is having his head kicked in after trying to sell his arse at Parris Island.
  13. I know about the Dale saga regarding her tag, but have just seen PingPong and Smudge67 now have O2 tags.
    What have they done to be naughty boys?

14. USMarineMong is a silly wee expat schoolboy in Singapore - enough said. :D

His account has already been suspended IIRC, but, is still or was able to access the Chat Room, due to a vagary in the Client Software. Needless to say, he usually gets punted on sight.
  15. Read their last say 100 or so posts - you might just get a flavour as to why they've been tagged.