• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

O2 Tag

Hairy_T_Towel_Holder said:
Yeap justhad this slapped on my medals.

Can I redeme myself

Is that it for ever

If it is how do you de register
Check all your last posts to see if you have been a turd; try sorting out your spelling; send an e-mail to the dads to see what is wrong.

Sluggy xx

If you've been a tit and you know it then it won't be a permanent thing I'm sure.

Why not try apologising to the people in the Sappers forum and the mod and asking if they'll remove the tag for you?

No I think it serves the purpose with him and he will continue posting and be a valued and welcome member

You on the other hand will remain an unwelcome bucket of butter

minister_doh_nut said:
No I think it serves the purpose with him and he will continue posting and be a valued and welcome member

You on the other hand will remain an unwelcome bucket of butter
is it wrong to agree with you MDN or will i lose the respect of ARRSE

T

TheSnake

I know about the Dale saga regarding her tag, but have just seen PingPong and Smudge67 now have O2 tags.
What have they done to be naughty boys?

Snake

SO3Paperclips said:
What does US Marine X need to do to get an OT tag?
USMarineMong is a silly wee expat schoolboy in Singapore - enough said. :D

His account has already been suspended IIRC, but, is still or was able to access the Chat Room, due to a vagary in the Client Software. Needless to say, he usually gets punted on sight.

TheSnake said:
I know about the Dale saga regarding her tag, but have just seen PingPong and Smudge67 now have O2 tags.
What have they done to be naughty boys?

Snake
Read their last say 100 or so posts - you might just get a flavour as to why they've been tagged.

I made a Maddy joke in the NAAFI, god forbid!

What's happened to the Army?!?! Has everyone turned sentimental? Instead of PT do they have group hugs, and talk about women problems? No wonder they decided to let queers join up.

I have a twisted sense of humour, it's the Armys fault.

My sense of humour's no different from any other squaddie I've ever met.

smudge67 said:
I made a Maddy joke in the NAAFI, god forbid!

What's happened to the Army?!?! Has everyone turned sentimental? Instead of PT do they have group hugs, and talk about women problems? No wonder they decided to let queers join up.

I have a twisted sense of humour, it's the Armys fault.

My sense of humour's no different from any other squaddie I've ever met.
I shouldn't worry petal, it's like an arrse ASBO, and all the best people have one.

Wear it like a poppy, with pride, and always remember, if YOU are annoying someone, someone else is being left alone.

Right then - what about my medals?

Sluggy x

mediumwhiteamericano said:
Hey Dale,

Dont worry too much chick (Not that you are), you look good in Purple and I am sure it wont be for long.
It will be if I whine about my medals enough. The whole place just smacks of double standards at the moment. Never mind eh?

I remember the days (he says, pulling up a sandbag and giving the lantern a nudge) when the O2 tag was used as a warning to regular ARRSErs that a user had already been identified as a mong and not worth talking to.

Now it seems to be a bit of an AGAI 67 sanction;

'B-T, you've been a very naughty boy and failed the ARRSE service test. Take two weeks with an O2 tag and if you learn to toe the line in that period then we might think of taking it off you.'

The thought police are everywhere my friends, where's my tin-foil hat.

B-T

Latest Threads