• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

O2 Armed Forces Offer

Couldn't quite believe this one, so rang them up, and got £75 for nothing!

As a member of the armed forces, you (and even five friends), can get free credit added to your account. I rang up, and they added £75 credit to mine.

Not sure what I'll use it for, as all my minutes and texts are already included. Although I do occasionally get charged for picture messages, premium rate numbers, calling abroad etc.

Get on it!

O2 | Rewards, promotions & competition Terms and Conditions - Armed forces promotion

Three cheers for O2!

Cadet leaders and walts need not apply.

You all have 8 digit numbers now since the introduction of JPA. Those who think they still only have 6 are disregarding the two zeros at the start.

Gutted... sons just tried this and its only available to O2 contract customers over 18 and on a £20+ per month tarriff... BUT it is open to up to 5 friends and family too. Worth a look!

Latest Threads