Nymphomaniacs...........

Yes they do. They're invariably very interesting but actually tend to have unusual sexual hang ups. Well, unlikely more than unusual, it's often something you'd be very surprised that they'd got problems with.

Good fun but usually total headbangers. Almost always bisexual.

No you can't see the pictures. :)

There was one in Krefeld in the mid 90's. She couldn't stop herself it seems. Her poor old man was the butt of many jokes, and she was the target of every randy singlie and the odd pad or two.

When I was leaving the unit, they were running admin procedures to move all of them back to UK.

She wasn't even a pig.

greenbaggyskin said:
There was one in Krefeld in the mid 90's. She couldn't stop herself it seems. Her poor old man was the butt of many jokes, and she was the target of every randy singlie and the odd pad or two.

When I was leaving the unit, they were running admin procedures to move all of them back to UK.

She wasn't even a pig.
Actually, now you mention it, squaddies who marry boxheads always seem to have a nympho on their hands.

greenbaggyskin said:

She wasn't even a pig.
I've never known one who was. One lost her figure over the years but was still attractive.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
milsum said:
Why do you assume 'nympho' refers to women?
Along those lines... is 5 w@nks a day a lot for a chap? :?
Depends on whom is lending a hand.

I find it mildly amusing that there is no male counterterm for "nymphomaniac" just "normal male sexual ego."

Just like there is no female counterterm for "cuckold" just "wife."

:lol:

IG

milsum said:
Why do you assume 'nympho' refers to women?
Along those lines... is 5 w@nks a day a lot for a chap? :?
because that's the definition.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=define:+nymphomaniac&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

Definitions of nymphomaniac on the Web:

* a woman with abnormal sexual desires
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

* Hypersexuality is the desire to engage in human sexual behavior at a level high enough to be considered clinically significant. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nymphomaniac

* nymphomania - An excess of sexual behavior or desire in women
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/nymphomania

* Yannick Perrin left in January 2005
www.speedylook.com/Loan_Laure.html

* nymphomania - a disorder in woman characterized by an overactive libido, extreme or obsessive uncontrollable desire for sexual stimulation. It is generally associated with hormonal imbalance or neurological disorders.
www.seximus.ro/dictionary/sex_dictionary_letter_n.php

* nymphomania - A term used to refer to a very sexually active woman, often implying excessive or uncontrollable desire.
www.mysexproblems.com/cst.asp

* nymphomania - The desire by a woman or man to have sex very frequently with many different partners.
www.sex-ed101.org/s_terms/n.html

I know that is the "definition" but why is there no female counter definition for "cuckold" nor is there a male counterdefinition for nymphomaniac?

It takes two to tango ...

It's a cultural thing, you see ...

IG

Alive and here actually!

vvaannmmaann said:
do they really exist?
Apart from the Readers Stories,in Big Jugg Monthly or Razzle?
Every woman I ever knew who exhibited nymphomaniac tendencies had been diddled by a male relative as a child.

Now that you know how to make them...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
billybongo The Intelligence Cell 12