Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Feb 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. do they really exist?
    Apart from the Readers Stories,in Big Jugg Monthly or Razzle?
  2. Speak for yourself,frigid.
  3. erm ........... normally after exercising

TA basic training is going to be fun :oops:
  4. Hey, I've long been in search of the elusive nymphomanic, the closest I could find was Blondii from Aldershot.... But fat whores don't count.

Hence my assertion - no.
  5. Yes they do. They're invariably very interesting but actually tend to have unusual sexual hang ups. Well, unlikely more than unusual, it's often something you'd be very surprised that they'd got problems with.

Good fun but usually total headbangers. Almost always bisexual.

No you can't see the pictures. :)
  6. There was one in Krefeld in the mid 90's. She couldn't stop herself it seems. Her poor old man was the butt of many jokes, and she was the target of every randy singlie and the odd pad or two.

When I was leaving the unit, they were running admin procedures to move all of them back to UK.

She wasn't even a pig.
  7. The pics don't exist, do they Walt?
  8. Actually, now you mention it, squaddies who marry boxheads always seem to have a nympho on their hands.
  9. I've never known one who was. One lost her figure over the years but was still attractive.
  10. Never seem to meet these types of women!
  11. Why do you assume 'nympho' refers to women?
    Along those lines... is 5 w@nks a day a lot for a chap? :?
  12. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Depends on whom is lending a hand.
  13. I find it mildly amusing that there is no male counterterm for "nymphomaniac" just "normal male sexual ego."

Just like there is no female counterterm for "cuckold" just "wife."

14. because that's the definition.

Definitions of nymphomaniac on the Web:

* a woman with abnormal sexual desires

* Hypersexuality is the desire to engage in human sexual behavior at a level high enough to be considered clinically significant. ...

* nymphomania - An excess of sexual behavior or desire in women

* Yannick Perrin left in January 2005

* nymphomania - a disorder in woman characterized by an overactive libido, extreme or obsessive uncontrollable desire for sexual stimulation. It is generally associated with hormonal imbalance or neurological disorders.

* nymphomania - A term used to refer to a very sexually active woman, often implying excessive or uncontrollable desire.

* nymphomania - The desire by a woman or man to have sex very frequently with many different partners.