NW London bomb plot - why may it have been kept quiet?

I seem to remember open source stuff about the Iranian Embassy in Germany being particuarly naughty.

https://ctc.usma.edu/irans-deadly-diplomats/

Wrong sort of squiggly writing for me, too many more letters to remember

I thought that Farsi used the same squiggles as Arabic. Not that I can speak or read either.
The Arabic alphabet has 28 letters, Farsi has 32.

(Urdu has 40, Pashto 45)

Many also use the similar short vowels and other diacritical marks.

All gets a bit tricky quickly.

The Arabic alphabet has 28 letters, Farsi has 32.

(Urdu has 40, Pashto 45)

Many also use the similar short vowels and other diacritical marks.

All gets a bit tricky quickly.
It's all Greek to me anyway.

And gone, quickly.

It's all Greek to me anyway.

And gone, quickly.
I had a mate who learnt Greek gor his work, he was so good he was mistaken for just being a bit slow rather than speaking in his second language. You'd have thought the broad Non Iron accent would have given him away as not Hellenic.

Last heard of him teaching himself Czech hoping to go off to Prague for data centre work.

I had a mate who learnt Greek gor his work, he was so good he was mistaken for just being a bit slow rather than speaking in his second language. You'd have thought the broad Non Iron accent would have given him away as not Hellenic.

Last heard of him teaching himself Czech hoping to go off to Prague for data centre work.
Going off thread, again, I knew an airman of Pakistani origin who taught himself Arabic. As I understand it the Arabic alphabet would not be unfamiliar to someone from Pakistan.

Going off thread, again, I knew an airman of Pakistani origin who taught himself Arabic. As I understand it the Arabic alphabet would not be unfamiliar to someone from Pakistan.
As I mentioned above, the Urdu alphabet has move letters than Arabic but is broadly familiar.

There will be a few letter consistently mispronounced by a native Urdu-speaker when speaking Arabic, which are a bit of a tell if you listen for them.

I once was in a classful of Pakistani chaps learning Arabic for religious reasons (no, not in a training camp somewhere before anyone asks). The key problem for the teacher was their insistence they could speak Arabic because they 'knew the Koran'. Once they got through the reciting bits, their grammar and basic vocab fell apart quickly and they had to study like the rest of us.

Might not have helped it was a very patient lady from Basra teaching middle aged Pakistani blokes who had a bit of an ingrained problem listening to a younger unveiled woman.

Such a wonderful teacher, patient inspirational and filled me with a curiosity about a culture and language - for which I am and remain grateful.

So, if I understand it right the Iranians planned a (barely) deniable series of improvised device bombings internationally, some time back and they were foiled.
And it's coming out now because…? The Israelis want to put additional pressure on the Ayatollahs maybe?

This sort of thing does seem to be par for the Iranian course, they had a successful one in Argentina and hence they will try it on again and again. Not really original thinkers are they? Thank Allah.
Same with hostage taking, grab some random person, (dragging them across the border if necessary), say "They are spy!" repeatedly and make their life a misery until their govt gives the IRGC what they want.

Same old, same old. Well, this limpit mines thing is a new twist I guess.

Anyway according to peeps on my FB feed it's false flag, gulf of Tomkin, CIA conspiracy as "No way would Iran be so unsubtle", Trump is bad mmkay.