Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by polar, Jan 21, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Are their any (TA) courses/trades that offer NVQ's. I remember my regimental Signals course could have been converted to City and Guilds qual in the early 90's.
    I have recently seen a paper on R Sigs trades and they mapped to quals but this didn't include any TA trade, only managed to advise one Cpl on this and that was for his regular trade.
  2. Dont know about your Sigs Quals, but there are courses that can be done where NVQ's can be gained. Contact your Reginal Training Centre, their specialist training wing will be able to give you information on all courses they run.
  3. Polar one of SOinC's PDs covers this for RSIGNALS, there is also an officer (according to the PD) to look after conversion of courses.
  4. ^I think thats the doc I was refering to.
  5. Speak to Blandford, whoever it is, they must be able to look into conversion etc for you.