Nuturing

How do I nuture a female candidate who's run time for 2.4 km (mile and a half) is 18 minutes? I look forward to some ARRSE advice

18 minutes?

Tell her there's a van fan of pies, pasties, cakes, and doughnuts waiting for her.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
1 mans nuturing is another mans grooming.

Put laxatives in her Greggs pasty and 2.4KM's away from the nearest toilet....in fact you may not need the laxatives.

If we're talking neutering.

A craft knife and some second hand cooking oil ( to keep costs down )

If we're talking nurturing ( mentoring )

A craft knife and some second hand cooking oil - but be a little more free and easy with the craft knife.

some good answers!! she's not fat just fucking lazy and thinks its her right to join the Army (not on my watch)!

...........................Ha ha ha ha!

18 minutes?

You can actually walk it in that time!

I'll bet she's one of those Obese RLC women I see in Aldershot Tesco's on a very regular basis.

Take her to The Traf.

She'll either lose weight, gain weight, have a fight with some other fat girls or get found on Monday morning in a skip.

Entertainment each way.

In todays climate when good jobs are rare and good men are being made redundant why are you even bothering with the fucking lazy bitch. Tell her to shape up or fuck off

Unless, of course, you are hoping to get inside her knickers?

In todays climate when good jobs are rare and good men are being made redundant why are you even bothering with the fucking lazy bitch. Tell her to shape up or fuck off

Unless, of course, you are hoping to get inside her knickers?
By the sound of her you would probably be one of several people that could fit inside her knickers simultaneously.

Latest Threads