Nutter trashes offices and takes hostages in London

It's stacker1. I knew he would go postal when he got banned from here!

At least for now it's peaceful, hope it stays that way.

All the Met's hard work of build excercises for other situations may now being put into practice?

Southern shandy drinking poofter

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
(from the DM - I know, but it's captioned as a pic of a policeman on the scene at TCR) of a copper at the scene - is that a regular SO19 outfit or are they receiving 'assistance'?

edit - the story's now vanished off the DM website.

edit - now back again.

Attachments

I can understand the 3 pistols, I can understand the chest rig with capacity for another 9 mags, I can understand the balaclave, and the radio...but why the **** does he have a shitty carabina on his rig? Walt!!

walkyrie

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
I can understand the 3 pistols, I can understand the chest rig with capacity for another 9 mags, I can understand the balaclave, and the radio...but why the **** does he have a shitty carabina on his rig? Walt!!

Maybe he's been moonlighting as an extra in Ultimate Force and picked up the wrong set of kit?

on the news that snipers are on the roof & he's chucking out it equipment.
go on shoot the ****** and put it down to london2012 experience!

(from the DM - I know, but it's captioned as a pic of a policeman on the scene at TCR) of a copper at the scene - is that a regular SO19 outfit or are they receiving 'assistance'?

edit - the story's now vanished off the DM website.

edit - now back again.
Given that there are normal CO19 officers standing near him with the usual get up, and I don't think that they use Glock 17s (do they?), I don't think he's plod.

Given that there are normal CO19 officers standing near him with the usual get up, and I don't think that they use Glock 17s (do they?), I don't think he's plod.
Metropolitan Police Service - Firearms Command - Armed Response Units

All these officers are personally armed with 'Glock' 17 self-loading pistols and two of the officers have access to 'Heckler and Koch' MP5 carbines
And before someone mentions the radio, CO19 have been using that one for years. Read 'Good Guys Wear Black' for some more info.

Maybe for hanging it up in a Gucci way? And isn't he wearing zip off crag hoppers?

Sent from my iPod touch using ARRSE so excuse random "spellchecking"