• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Nursery ryhmes take another beating with ceonsorship stick

Poor_Bloody_Infantry said:
jay2o said:
im making war on the PC brigade, anyone with me?

Certainly, as long as there's differently-abled access and a clear policy on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender issues.
of course and i promise itl be over by the winter holiday

Oh FFS! Why? That was a nursery rhyme I actually remember liking even though I hadn't the foggiest what it was about as a kid.

I suppose promoting piracy as a jovial vocation to kids, rather than portraying an obviously negative caricature of life on the sauce is the logical choice. Good one "Bookstart", thats on par with the cnuts who make up the Crystal Mark Plain English scheme & their bright ideas vis-a-vis latin abbreviations & decent prose in genera!

:evil:

P.s. to add fuel to general anti-PC sentiments - in the Met Plod where I currently work, there are little cards being circulated to all staff saying, "Stand up to HATE CRIME - Being LGBT is a fact; Being homophobic or transphobic is a choice; Let's work together to stop it"

We're all having problems understanding the bit about a state of being, being a fact...

Sex is discriminatory
And I will tell you why
It discriminates against
The ugly and the shy