Nurofen advert...pain in the tits

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by brettarider, Sep 21, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

I've notioced this annoying ad on the sidebar which keeps playing with sound/speech gets pretty annoying any chance it can get fucked off to the high port? I'm not really interested with it's sales pitch about period pains.

• Like Like x 1
  2. But it will start getting to work within ten minutes, and last for up to eight hours.

3. Which is more than some people on this site can say...

4. I keep getting musical ones with playing jingle bells, and another "countdown" one, both for shit I don't need. Sometimes I get 2 musical ones at the same time, sometimes the same one but slightly out of synch with each other.

Last week, I had some weird advert (silent) in Norwegian for a cheerleaders site - but real cheerleaders, not "artistic representations"

5. I don't suffer from period pains and manic mood swings any more......

She's gone through the menopause.

6. Whet Sven comes to mind ?

7. Just change to ad free ARRSE, pay the CO's a bit but not much and enjoy pain free, shouty free browsing without ever having to look at a date rape advert ever again (at least on this site).

The link is on the home page somewhere.

As an aside if you go to your settings you can also block all those annoying signature blocks that were, possibly, funny the first time but have long since become just silly or even, if I am reading some posts correctly: offensive.