Nuns with KNIVES!?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bigbird67, Apr 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Blimey....nuns ain't what they used to be!! 8O

NICOSIA (Reuters) - Two people were stabbed and two arrested in scuffles at a Cyprus convent on Thursday in a power struggle between rival factions, police said.

Witnesses said priests and nuns were involved in the night-time fracas at the Metamorphosis tou Sotiros convent, some 35 km (22 miles) south east of the Cypriot capital Nicosia.

Disputes there have been simmering for months over control of its speculated vast wealth.

The people injured and those arrested were laymen, police said. "Two required stitches for head injuries inflicted by sharp implements and two were detained for obstructing police," a police source told Reuters.

The convent follows the old Julian calendar and is not considered part of the official Orthodox Church of Cyprus. Last December a nun at the convent was hospitalised following an assault.
  2. Perhaps one had a bad habit.

*I'll get my coat*
  3. Cypriots and knives - you don't get one without the other.
  4. Oh sh*t. I thought this was going to be a sister thread to the "women and guns" thread.

Still the very thought is enough to keep me sustained for a while!!
  5. Dirty Nun-sex knife fights.

6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

God Hates Nuns-with-Knives!
  7. Pity I'm at work at the moment. When I get home I will google "dirty nun sex knife fights" and post the result (unless someone beats me to it...)
  8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

No knives I'm afraid, but it was at the top of the Googlie: Naughty Nun Clicky
  9. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

I'll have nun of that ...

unless substantially younger.
  10. There's always the one that feels superior.
  11. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

She should feel lower.

Superiority is, IIRC, disapproved of.
  12. Nuns chase scooters apparently.

Or there was one describing what she did after Vespers.
  13. Nuns with knives probably just feel a cut above the rest.
  14. it gets worse..............................................................

15. What a bunch of dogs.

Though happiness is a warm muzzle.