• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

numracy / litracy and eyesight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

The other day i passed my barbs and numracy and litracy tests, And it said level 1 with some progress of level 2!

I thought to myself... level 1 is bad..

yet i passed to qualify for the royal signals.. so what level is bad? and is 1 good?

------------------------

Also for the royal signals i have a squint in my left eye.. i DONT need glasses yet i did about 8-10 years ago (im now 17 nearly 18) so should that affect me since my eyesight is perfect?

Broker said:
Hey everyone,

The other day i passed my barbs and numracy and litracy tests, And it said level 1 with some progress of level 2!

I thought to myself... level 1 is bad..

yet i passed to qualify for the royal signals.. so what level is bad? and is 1 good?

------------------------

Also for the royal signals i have a squint in my left eye.. i DONT need glasses yet i did about 8-10 years ago (im now 17 nearly 18) so should that affect me since my eyesight is perfect?
The Sigs will take any fcuker.

oh, well i doubt that, yea i know i know my spelling is bad... i know there is no excuse here but oh well :)
im not exactly writing this for a quick reason so..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads