Number 1 board

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by truthteller, Nov 21, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :roll:

Any one been fishing?

2. All the time!!

:wink:
    SS

3. 1st Friday in December you will all know. So the winghing can start in earnest then, and I can hardly wait.
    It's almost worth trawling through last Feb's posts and doing some 'cutting & pasting' the moans and groans will amount to the same old bag of bollox!

4. Who's holding thier breath till 2nd Dec then? Someone somewhere has the answers.
    C'mon don't be shy spread the joy and happiness :wink:

5. :idea:

as you can see i'm new to this! So HOW do you get the medals which are on the left of all but me?

6. TT, you need to post a few more times to receive normal medals, these can be topped up by donating toward the site costs using PP.

7. 007

Maybe just one what?

8. :oops:

I've heard that not enough WOtoooos made it above the quality line this year, so there maybe a shortfall!

And because of this two posts in Wallop maybe rank ranged from WOtooooooo to the BIG Badge?

Come on spill the beans, there are some very nervous people wearing a trench in the carpet here.

You know and you want to tell! you want to! Do it!

Its like piggy in the middle, one of the tooooooos tells me one thing, another tells me somthing else. just because i listen.

Just give them somthing to feed on so they will leave me alone! Please.

9. 8)
    No nothing yet, just keeping this subject at the top of the list because it will be burning holes in the WWW come fri 02 Dec...........

10. I'd like to know what all the MAYBE's are reffering to?

11. 3 2 1 and go........

12. well done Deaks! only one i know of so far!!!!

13. Excellent news for Deeks

14. Hey a promotion board that had some sensible results, good to see that the Corps has got it right for once. Now just have to see who is lucky enough to get a new big badge.

15. 3 Regt and SAAvn have been selected for LE, why have they been selected for WO1, to me thats two SAAvn places wasted because they have been selected for LE. Who else thinks so?
    Bye the way well done 3 Regt and (SAAvn) its not your fault its the boards for being stupi*. All the best.

* Regt AAC