• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Number 1 board

1st Friday in December you will all know. So the winghing can start in earnest then, and I can hardly wait.
It's almost worth trawling through last Feb's posts and doing some 'cutting & pasting' the moans and groans will amount to the same old bag of bollox!

:oops:

I've heard that not enough WOtoooos made it above the quality line this year, so there maybe a shortfall!

And because of this two posts in Wallop maybe rank ranged from WOtooooooo to the BIG Badge?

Come on spill the beans, there are some very nervous people wearing a trench in the carpet here.

You know and you want to tell! you want to! Do it!

Its like piggy in the middle, one of the tooooooos tells me one thing, another tells me somthing else. just because i listen.

Just give them somthing to feed on so they will leave me alone! Please.

Hey a promotion board that had some sensible results, good to see that the Corps has got it right for once. Now just have to see who is lucky enough to get a new big badge.

3 Regt and SAAvn have been selected for LE, why have they been selected for WO1, to me thats two SAAvn places wasted because they have been selected for LE. Who else thinks so?
Bye the way well done 3 Regt and (SAAvn) its not your fault its the boards for being stupi*. All the best.

* Regt AAC

I must agree with Bee 4, i thought the whole idea of these new board times was to alleviate these problems. As usual it seems that no-one bothered to tell the muppets at MCM.
So what happens now? The first 2 on the 'reserve' list? Or have these places gone to waste as aircrew are rank ranged? If thats the case then surely some one's balls should be hung out to dry :?

Are you looking at a different Signal.

Didn't look at the Aircrew list but half the Ground results are dull as dish water.

The next cracking list will be where they go. One may stay out in the cold and sneaking behind bushes, two would hardly put the fear of God into you as a trooper, but would probably put the fear of God into you as a senior. One I wouldn't put in charge of a vehicle let alone a whole Regiment. The other poor bugger has to look at who he crossed the finish line with.

Good job that there are no RSMI slots going at the moment or a couple would have an AH learning curve of 1:1 (not that they couldn't manage it but it would be a bit unfair on them). So you RSMIs out there just keep slogging on, one day you may get a replacement.

Perhaps it's not a bad idea for these future grounded pilots taking on ground posts or maybe you're looking at the board results from the RLC.

To all those that got selected, WELL DONE.
Unfortunatly you will have to put up with some bitter and twisted people who have nothing better to do but winge!!!

Latest Threads