• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Nude Playboy airwoman faces probe

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
The BBC said:
She defended her decision to pose for the magazine, pointing out that she works in training air force recruits and has served her country since 1994.
This dim doris, Michelle Manhart, (Manhard ?) said:

"Of what I did, nothing is wrong, so I didn't anticipate anything, of course,"
"I didn't do anything wrong, so I didn't think it would be a major issue."
"They picked me to train these individuals so if they elect to say I don't have [integrity] then that's their opinion."

So she trains recruits knowing fullwell that many of them will have seen her flange and thinks she'll be respected ?
Well as she's a Septic Crab I don't suppose she'd have got much respect anyway.

B

Biscuits_AB

I think one of the dancing fat lasses who appeared on the U Tube video should do Playboy......just so the Yanks can see how well off they are.

Any half-way sensible organistion would be using this uberchick to get recruits through the door. "Join the Air Force, share shower facilities with her" etc.

crabtastic said:
Call me a perfectionist, call me picky, but she seems to be missing the odd tooth here and there:

NSFW
Crabby; that gap is the result of incomplete orthodontic treatment...sorry to be a pedant. Mind you, even if it were a tooth missing can you honestly say you wouldn't marry her in preference to your own slightly porky old munter at home let alone accept a nosh?

Furryturd said:
crabtastic said:
Call me a perfectionist, call me picky, but she seems to be missing the odd tooth here and there:

NSFW
Crabby; that gap is the result of incomplete orthodontic treatment...sorry to be a pedant. Mind you, even if it were a tooth missing can you honestly say you wouldn't marry her in preference to your own slightly porky old munter at home let alone accept a nosh?
Yes, yes I can. Come to California, I'll take you out and you'll soon see you can't throw a rock without hitting something immeasurably better.

(Granted, they're all insane.)

Plus, 2 kids and no evidence of a c-section scar- probably has a blart like a clown's pocket.

Latest Threads